Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

I always remember, with some sadness, that autopsy of his brain showed the greatest degree of chronic traumatic encephalopathy that researchers had seen in such a young athlete. Again and again, there were reports of an extreme touchiness. His actual crimes were conducted in truly stupid ways. His attempts at hiding his footprints, as it were, were laughably inadequate and sure to fail. Even without that post-mortem diagnosis, one might have suspected something neurologically amiss.
He had such promise at one point. Everyone agreed. (If all the details must be given, bulge luvverz were in heaven.) And then the gawdz struck him down.
This fate-leveling tendency of what would be seen as his trajectory had been presaged in the early death of his father.
But this time, the cloud dwellers came loaded for bear.
At the peak of his fortunes, already cornered by emotional trauma, an unusual neediness, a slightly fractured moral sense, and now, more and more, by an encroaching neurologically-induced intellectual darkness — he became his own worst enemy on every significant front. And he died, finally, at his own hand.
It's almost Greek myth.
Even down to the homoeroticism.
Well, I think I will put the scotch away now.

This is supposedly the HS friend who he called from jail a lot.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/exclusive-hernandezs-jailhouse-phone-friend-1/141147038
FOX UNDERCOVER - The cast of shady characters that Aaron Hernandez once surrounded himself with is well known, but FOX Undercover has learned the identity of a friend Hernandez calls frequently from jail, a name unknown to the public until now.
Ryan McDonnell, a friend of Hernandez's since at least high school, is the football star's jail house phone pal, a man seemingly far removed from the crew of criminals that Hernandez once ran with.
But McDonnell isn't one to talk and tell.

"Looking to talk to you about Aaron Hernandez," FOX Undercover reporter Mike Beaudet asked him.
"I'm all set," McDonnell replied.
"You're one of his best friends. Anything the public should know about him?" Beaudet asked.
"He has lots of friends," McDonnell replied.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...triots-star/cGWDq705bJdgGbqAtWStkI/story.html

Reactions: Jbo2010
I feel terrible saying this but I would have done whatever possible to keep him from self destructing, starting with an open mouth, open legs, and open hole
Yooo this New York reference sent me lol that’s hilarious