Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

tjh1204

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He definitely had a choice to murder his alleged lover(s) or people who knew of his true sexuality. No matter how deep in the closet you are, there's no excuse for murder. You can't convince me of that.

I say that as a person who grew up in a toxic, homophobic family.

Michael Sam and Colton Underwood were blackmailed by the press about their sexuality. They didn't kill reporters to keep their sexuality a secret.
You were talking about him being himself and coming out. That wasn’t an option. Throwing in the alleged murders are intellectually dishonest. Cause it changes the goal posts. The NFL is a machine. They knew exactly what they had and the covered those tracks and turned the other cheek. They were not going to allow him to come out either. Aside from the personal issues, with regard to coming out, there were the business reasons. Hernandez’s brother talked about his coming out. He is said to have come out to his mother and wouldn’t have been able to come out while his dad was alive. Not saying that I don’t agree with the desire to see him have lived in his truth. I certainly get that. He was gorgeous and had charisma that gay guys only dream about encountering. He was the physical manifestation of the Prince Charming gay guys wish they’d end up with. However, we live in America and America doesn’t permit guys that look like him, who play in the NFL, to live in their truth. Guys like him aren’t supposed to be gay. He also had CTE. So there’s that. The world is cruel.

Reactions: jdunbar9

Jaysky3000

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when Sam came out he said he got calls from other closeted guys in the NFL at the time saying they could never do what he did and he was brave. I wonder if one of them was Aaron.
He definitely had a choice to murder his alleged lover(s) or people who knew of his true sexuality. No matter how deep in the closet you are, there's no excuse for murder. You can't convince me of that.

I say that as a person who grew up in a toxic, homophobic family.

Michael Sam and Colton Underwood were blackmailed by the press about their sexuality. They didn't kill reporters to keep their sexuality a secret.

Reactions: Jabr