Acceptance of Being a Cocksucker

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes—I sense that about you. Thank you.

for you, I think wed have a
‘get acquainted ‘ session—-where you’d be allowed full access—-and extensive guidance—-with the provision that rim of corona be partially visible at all times.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But—success—-?—I don’t want a drop spilled, should you—for some reason—?—-want some—all—-well, maybe most…….that would be lovely!

you’re now in charge——or roughly, demandingly, force fed——we’d see....

thebedwizard93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Proud Cocksucker here!

For the cocksuckers out there what did you do, or what did it take, for you to finally accept the fact that you’re a male cocksucker? I accepted my role in my early 20's. I was a really curious boy and all I wanted was to suck dick.

Are you now truly comfortable and happy as a cocksucker? I sure am. And I have a list of satisfied cocks to prove it.

Have you accepted the fact that being a cocksucker is who you are sexually? I identify as a straight guy with a warm mouth. I don't let it define my sexuality, I just love sucking cock.

Are you still coming to terms with the fact that you’re a cocksucker? No I am fine. :)

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Follow up to my first post in this category. I recently took being a cocksucker to another level for me. I love being throatfucked now. I beg for it if I have to. And I dont turn down any dick that is above average or bigger.

My male fwb loves getting his big dick sucked everyday and throatfucking me everyday. Further he shares me
Love it! Another level when I loan them out. My cocksuckers do what I say.

I have a main one, I’ve shared about him before. Basically—among other pleasures—he does my cock maintenance. A superb cock sucker/cock slave!

But—always room for new/improved, ‘eh? I told HIM I was gonna send a cocksucker over to HIM

Coached him on how to be assertive—-to be somewhat cold and assertive when he opens the door—-‘so—I had plans—but understand you’re here to suck my cock—is that correct?

meanwhile…..my cocksucker I sent——told him to be very meek, subservient—almost cowed—and very eager to please——but, once got cock to take control—and to especially do a couple of things he totally excells at—-to totally drain this guy, take him to outer space and leave him satiated

yeshucan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Feeder here. (I came across this post when I was bored but not sleepy. I meant to post a casual reply, but ended up writing like a whole blog entry on the topic. Maybe someone will be bored enough to read it...)

Two thoughts come to mind about "turning" a dude into a total cocksucker—or, maybe I should say, helping him realize his potential he already has for being a total cocksucker.

1. Giving firm, controlling instructions and guidance about the process/activity of sucking dick. I think most guys (even future cocksuckers) don't realize that sucking dick is, in and of itself, a sex act. They've always learned to see it as just a method, a means, a technique for busting a nut. In much the same way, all boys start out thinking of jerking off as just a means to blowing a load, not something you do for its own sake. Often when there's a dude on his knees in front of me, and I give him the cock he craves to suck, he starts furiously bobbing up and down on it, and trying to jack me off as well, because he thinks it's his duty to get the load out of my balls as soon as possible. As if that's the whole point of sucking dick. And if he's a true cocksucker, he does enjoy that—but he's not really experiencing the act of cocksucking. I usually have to introduce him to that experience by first holding him back, restraining him from going for my load, and instructing him to give my dick the treatment it deserves. I put the cum shot off the table, until he falls into line as a serious cocksucker. It's a lot like (no offense) training a puppy to heel, or to display controlled behavior before getting a treat. Soon enough, a real cocksucker realizes that this is all they really wanna do, ever! They could never grasp it before now because they were sort of skipping over the act of cocksucking, leaping straight to the idea of draining the guy's load.

2. We simply do not discuss his sexual arousal at all. I'm not into degrading his sexual feelings: I'd never act like his own cock was disgusting or pathetic (assuming he has a cock—although if I've ever even seen it, it was in passing or accidentally). Nor do I dig aggressive denial/depravation play (cock cages, chastity gear, etc.). The point is that his own sexual sensations are completely irrelevant to the act of sucking my cock. This has to be ingrained by me as a feeder, because most guys start out thinking there's something wrong with them if they enjoy a sex act where they're totally subordinate to another man's pleasure. But that is what they enjoy; that is what cocksucking is like. It's just not a mutual or reciprocal activity. I'll see inexperienced cocksuckers "pretending" to jerk themselves off while they suck dick, although their little penis is limp as a noodle. And they're already fully enjoying themselves anyway, just by getting to suck a cock. The problem is that their own dick is totally irrelevant to the situation—they just think they're "supposed" to be seeking some self-gratification. Same goes for when a guy obviously just wants my dick in his mouth, but he sheepishly mentions the possibility of me fucking his ass. He thinks it's weird if he just wants to suck cock. (Cocksuckers often tell me they like to jerk off while thinking about sucking my cock, at some totally separate future time. That's perfectly appropriate.) Anyway, by firmly refusing to consider his own sexual arousal, I find a cocksucker achieves clarity and focus, and realizes that this activity—servicing a man's dick—is the one thing they are devoted to, the one thing he truly desires to be doing.
This looks like my evolution. Now when I go to see my feeder, I love my place as his cocksucker, and he enjoys how I suck him off more than in the beginning. He knows, and I know that I'm there to give him pleasure, however he wants it. I am subordinate to him, and I love being a cocksucker.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The very first time I put a cock in my mouth, I knew.

It's like your brain lights up like the 4th of July. You are there thinking that there is nowhere in the world you would rather be than sucking on this man's tool for as long as possible.

A true cocksucker wants the blowjob to last forever. If you only have one to suck, you are forever trying to make it last as long as possible.

The advantage of orgies, saunas or beats is that you can just keep on sucking to the best of your ability and then start a new one.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The very first time I put a cock in my mouth, I knew.

It's like your brain lights up like the 4th of July. You are there thinking that there is nowhere in the world you would rather be than sucking on this man's tool for as long as possible.

A true cocksucker wants the blowjob to last forever. If you only have one to suck, you are forever trying to make it last as long as possible.

The advantage of orgies, saunas or beats is that you can just keep on sucking to the best of your ability and then start a new one.
So with you and so well said.
When I am bobbing up and down on a man's big cock--it's my happy place. And if he'll call me "cocksucker" then that is the icing on the cake! Please call me that! I love it and wear that name with pride!

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I tasted cum and swallowed it was the best day in my life.. not only did I enjoy sucking his dick for a while .. but right when he went to cum he says he’s cumming so by then his dick was already shooting in my mouth .. . There was a lot of it.. think I was trying to keep up with swallowing it I didn’t really get to taste it until he quit shooting it

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always been proud to suck dicks .. it’s not something I looked at and said ok it’s gross but let me suck on it..

I couldn’t see how guys that suck dick had to grow to like it.. I’ve been with guys that didn’t like sucking dick.. so it’s like I told them.. just because I suck your dixk .. doesn’t mean you have to suck mine

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been proud to suck dicks .. it’s not something I looked at and said ok it’s gross but let me suck on it..

I couldn’t see how guys that suck dick had to grow to like it.. I’ve been with guys that didn’t like sucking dick.. so it’s like I told them.. just because I suck your dixk .. doesn’t mean you have to suck mine
Nothing kills a buzz more than when my feeder either asks or tries to suck me.

danielbger

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah.. it’s ok to have cock sucked every now and then.. but I’d rather give than receive… guess I got used to that from the beginning
Yeah im kinda the same, most blowjobs i got so far were mostly disappointing, just ok. Every now and then i meet guys with whom it is hot but most times, especially lately, i just love to suck them. Its just awesome having a nice dick in your mouth and kinda servicing the guy

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This "feeder" vs "cocksucker" thing is always odd to me. Not being gay, perhaps I'm ignorant of the established norms. Perhaps it's like straight women that love to suck cock but don't want to receive oral?

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing kills a buzz more than when my feeder either asks or tries to suck me.
As a male cocksucker, I strongly relate to what you're saying here. When I suck cock, then I honestly put myself into a mindset of orally worshippjng a beautiful penis! I'm almost in a trance of sexual bliss where I can feel every single individual tastebud on my tongue fill with the beautiful and delicious taste of an erect penis as my feeder fucks my mouth. That's actually pure sexual ecstasy for me as a male cocksucker that sexually satisfies me much more than my own orgasm! Something like a feeder trying to suck my cock totally throws off my oral worship of another man's penis.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cocksucker here.

I sucked my first cock when I was 20 or 21 but knew years before that I was made to suck cock. I just love being on my knees getting my throat fucked by a big cock. When my feeder isn't the dominant type, I feel in control when I make him moan with pleasure. When I'm with someone dominant I'm always so relieved I can share with someone what a slut I am and I'm rock hard knowing he's using my mouth for his pleasure.