Adam Demos

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan
Adam Demos Is Doing It for the Art do you really think that it was not his?

It's really frustrating that actors play along with the joke of a prosthetic being their actual manhood that it makes me sorry for everyone who believes it's actually real. The fact that it looks uncharacteristically huge clearly shows that it isn't a real penis!

Also, for a show that's meant to focus on the male body much more during the intimate scenes we sure got lots more skin from the actress than Adam or Mike. It still feels like we're being presented with the male gaze when it should've been 100% the opposite sex glare, because that was what we were promised. I agree that the former didn't have as many full body nude shots than his co-star after the shower scene.

It's really frustrating that actors play along with the joke of a prosthetic being their actual manhood that it makes me sorry for everyone who believes it's actually real. The fact that it looks uncharacteristically huge clearly shows that it isn't a real penis!
Also, for a show that's meant to focus on the male body much more during the intimate scenes we sure got lots more skin from the actress than Adam or Mike. It still feels like we're being presented with the male gaze when it should've been 100% the opposite sex glare, because that was what we were promised. I agree that the former didn't have as many full body nude shots than his co-star after the shower scene.
You say, "uncharacteristically huge" as your justification, on LARGE PENIS Support Group, isn't "uncharacteristically huge" what this entire site is about?

PS. "uncharacteristically huge" for whom/what? Australians? Blondes? Humans? Actors? Naked guys? Guys standing under a hot shower? Guys who aren't German swimmers? Non-gold medalist divers? English speakers? Souther hemisphere types? I'm assuming you don't mean males.

You say, "uncharacteristically huge" as your justification, on LARGE PENIS Support Group, isn't "uncharacteristically huge" what this entire site is about?

PS. "uncharacteristically huge" for whom/what? Australians? Blondes? Humans? Actors? Naked guys? Guys standing under a hot shower? Guys who aren't German swimmers? Non-gold medalist divers? English speakers? Souther hemisphere types? I'm assuming you don't mean males.
Uncharacteristically huge for the rest of his body, lol! Any person person with decent eyes and sense can see that it's totally fake....

Uncharacteristically huge for the rest of his body, lol! Any person person with decent eyes and sense can see that it's totally fake....
So his nose isn’t big enough? Hands? Feet? Eye? 6’1” isn’t tall enough? He has the wrong shaped navel? His stubble doesn’t have the right density?

You make no sense, really you don’t. You sound like the jealous types who hate on Straight-Eight…probably are.

Reactions: Lindsaykoslovsky