Adam Demos

If this is really fake why that idiot always saying that it is his maybe he have a similiar. But this show is more like their sex history, which i do not care. Show was boring mostly and i was so pissed in the end. Team Cooper.
oh my god yes i am so pissed too. anyway, the girl (sarah shahi) and adam demos are actually a couple irl

Reactions: DanielAndyMai1992
If this is really fake why that idiot always saying that it is his maybe he have a similiar. But this show is more like their sex history, which i do not care. Show was boring mostly and i was so pissed in the end. Team Cooper.
He never said it was his cock.

I’m gonna state the obvious here.

This is pure marketing and it’s brilliant. There is essentially zero chance that the handsome actor you hired to play a sex God in a TV show happens to have the biggest Dick on earth as well. Zero chance.

The Dick is 100% fake. The producers did this specifically to shape his character as well as create internet buzz that would bring people to the show. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Every other Tiktok video right now is a blind reaction to the cock scene and the show is now the #1 trending show on Netflix for this reason.

Brilliant marketing. Mission accomplished.

I’m gonna state the obvious here.
This is pure marketing and it’s brilliant. There is essentially zero chance that the handsome actor you hired to play a sex God in a TV show happens to have the biggest Dick on earth as well. Zero chance.
The Dick is 100% fake. The producers did this specifically to shape his character as well as create internet buzz that would bring people to the show. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Every other Tiktok video right now is a blind reaction to the cock scene and the show is now the #1 trending show on Netflix for this reason.
Brilliant marketing. Mission accomplished.
Aw, another variant of the old chestnut, "Good looking guys can't have big dicks because that would be unfair," argument.

Reactions: ID_Ridden
people have stated the obvious here, but yeah its fake. there's no way they happened to find a handsome actor with a big penis (because again, they weren't even checking for that) to perfectly fit the role, and even moreso, be able to play a part in the "love rival is bigger and better than me" physically for this scene. and at no other point do we see it, despite seeing him from numerous other angles where it would be obvious he hung that low.

its also very weird the defenses yall come up with to hang on to these fantasies. the reason any even cares is because penis on tv/movies is like shocking. it was just a huge deal cause the UK had its first erection on tv recently. idk why yall think mainstream tv is just gonna slap a real 10 incher in there all of a sudden

Not gonna watch the show but is there a story related reason why they would choose such a large prosthetic? (assuming it is one)

Also it’s weird when y’all state your opinion on whether or not it’s real as fact.

Reactions: ID_Ridden
Not gonna watch the show but is there a story related reason why they would choose such a large prosthetic? (assuming it is one)

Also it’s weird when y’all state your opinion on whether or not it’s real as fact.
why is it weird?