Adam Demos

If this is really fake why that idiot always saying that it is his maybe he have a similiar. But this show is more like their sex history, which i do not care. Show was boring mostly and i was so pissed in the end. Team Cooper.
I was just about to ask is it worth watching. Thnx.

anytime a tv show/movie's story requires a special feature on a dick (large or small, burns, maimed, whatever), it's ALWAYS a prosthetic. They can't ask all the guys that do auditions to drop trou and check their dicks to find a decent actor with the correct dick... they'll hire the right actor and use a prosthetic to have the correct feature.

A lot of you really do make up a lot of really wierd rules about penis and penis sizes, it’s as though you lost your way and stumbled onto this site without knowing we’re you landed.
I’m very surprised that none of you have claimed, “He can’t have a large penis because he is too good looking.”

No one can prove yet whether it's fake or not. It's just shocking because it looks unrealistic. It's an interview and they have a choice to tell the truth or lie about it. I'm pretty sure that it's just a publicity stunt so people will talk about it and watch.
It definitely worked!

I wasn't gonna watch it (even tho my feed was bombarded by that show's ads since the trailer was released) but then I heard about the elephant's trunk so I binged episode 3 religiously

lol

so good on them

Uncharacteristically huge for the rest of his body, lol! Any person person with decent eyes and sense can see that it's totally fake....
You sound dumb as hell.... Big dicks have nothing to do w any of that.. Short, Tall, Skinny, Fat guys can have huge dicks.. Wtf

Reactions: ID_Ridden
Okay, so posts are being deleted. That’s new for me. What I wrote was truth but I’m done, if someone is so set on this narrative that things are being deleted. I’m out. Who has the ability to delete posts anyway?