Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have a decently good sized dick about 7 inches long and thick but the problem is that it hangs low and bends slightly downward, and I have big hands, so it appears much smaller in photos, as I've been told by multiple past hookups. Do yall have any advice on how to make it look better?

Below are a few pics I've taken over the last year

Attachments

Exclaimer : I am not a fan or expert on penises or penis pictures; but bathroom pictures probably detract from the subject matter

Good luck
sorry that one is from a video where I piss for a guy I just wanted to know if that angle is good :joy:

sorry that one is from a video where I piss for a guy I just wanted to know if that angle is good :joy:
I think another thing is the head doesn't flare out at the glans, but tapers, lending to the illusion that it is smaller. It's just in the eye of the beholder, and using a common sized object for reference will help show it's true size/girth. I too am a tad over 7" but my head flares more probounced than yours, adding a different dimension to the photo.

You have a nice suckable cock, so I don't really see to much of an issue in the long run.

Reactions: 1266025
I'm more into experimenting with artistic composition and taking photos of the wife (or us together) more than just myself, so both my experience and collection of self-pics is thin.

But it's a pretty safe bet from what I've garnered over the years of seeing other's attempts on this site and other places and the opinions they have generated to have concluded that one really can't go too wrong as long as the picture doesn't involve a toilet. However, add a toilet in the frame, let alone a willy dangling over it...not so much. So do what I have and study up on photography techniques, experiment, but definitely nix anything like the last pic.

Reactions: ronin001
I think another thing is the head doesn't flare out at the glans, but tapers, lending to the illusion that it is smaller. It's just in the eye of the beholder, and using a common sized object for reference will help show it's true size/girth. I too am a tad over 7" but my head flares more probounced than yours, adding a different dimension to the photo.

You have a nice suckable cock, so I don't really see to much of an issue in the long run.
Interesting observation on what makes a cock look smaller. I think it also applies to me... so that's why I look smaller. :D

Absolutely no toilets in shot. The only one I'd find of interest is the 3rd pic of you laying down. Overhead close ups of cocks are the worst photos in my opinion. Photos taken from the side at the hip in profile are way better. Simply just don't take a pic of it at a range of less than a foot. Disembodied cock gives no frame of reference to the rest of you and doesn't really make the penis look enticing unless you're seriously hung, which you're not.

As a woman who has received countless dick pics...

Make them fun. Put a little necklace or mini-hat on it. Put it in front of a fireplace on a bearskin rug with some blurred champagne flutes in the background. Or photoshop it into famous travel destinations.

I've gotten so many dick pics and yet never anything that would crack me up like that.

If you can make me laugh, you're halfway to getting me naked. The actual penis doesn't mean as much as the creativity for me.