Alejandro Rosario

what does this even mean LMAO how is it even a "surprise" at this point
pretty sure he’s just blatantly trolling at this point lmao. he’s just getting less & less attractive and it has ZERO to do with his body, it’s just the personality (or lack thereof) atp, coupled with the obvious baiting

pretty sure he’s just blatantly trolling at this point lmao. he’s just getting less & less attractive and it has ZERO to do with his body, it’s just the personality (or lack thereof) atp, coupled with the obvious baiting
Exactly .. I like him, he seems cool asf, hes a capricorn. Doesn’t seem to start any trouble and the ppl I know that have been around him never said anything bad. However him being cute, attractive, sexy any of that was a thing we saw from the outside.

when he was cute he played into it. Now that hes a little older or “fine” he plays beyond it. Giving false home and promises and that’s just creating fake dopamine in peoples mind that actually either “care about him” think he’s cute or just want to see / fuck etc.. which is pretty much everyone here 1 or all of the 3.

so that combined with him posting the throwbacks and then showing us him just living all over the place it’s confusing .. and me tbh I don’t check any influencers but maybe his page from time to time and it’s just like ok I’m not playing this game you either giving us a show or your not.
If he wanted to stop right now drop a video explaining and then said he wants to model act etc or something professional I don’t think any of us would be mad.. and if he said opposite , same response .

but this game he’s playing, it does slowly kill the attraction, and if he continues it’ll kill the want the support whatever it is he does anyway..

that’s just my take on it. I first found Alejandro and I loved him a lot because he reminded me of an ex.. looked talked and acted just like them, and this was right before he blew up. So there’s still that love for him just off of that main reason. But as for everyone else idk if they’ll stick around.