Alejandro Rosario

What account?
His last retweet. The account posted some sexual pics of him so he retweeted it and followed them. Idk if he checked the account out or nah but if he didn’t he will be in for a rude awakening lol

His last retweet. The account posted some sexual pics of him so he retweeted it and followed them. Idk if he checked the account out or nah but if he didn’t he will be in for a rude awakening lol
He unfollowed it :(

I'm not sitting through an hour of them talking.
Good thing I did it for you! Lol. Well he basically said that he took the money and he just showed feet pics but wasn’t opposed to doing more. I guess someone offered him 75k for some older man to suck his dick. It was a wild video. People just send ale money. That’s the best parts mostly.

Good thing I did it for you! Lol. Well he basically said that he took the money and he just showed feet pics but wasn’t opposed to doing more. I guess someone offered him 75k for some older man to suck his dick. It was a wild video. People just send ale money. That’s the best parts mostly.
Ugh. That dude set the bar too high for the rest of us! Lonely gay millionaires...

i JUST watched it and it was pretty interesting. the sugar daddy parts specifically (jersey boys parts was boring AF!) but more importantly ale basically hints at having multiple sugar daddies !

Ugh. That dude set the bar too high for the rest of us! Lonely gay millionaires...

i JUST watched it and it was pretty interesting. the sugar daddy parts specifically (jersey boys parts was boring AF!) but more importantly ale basically hints at having multiple sugar daddies !
I stay convinced neither of them have shiiii.... It's just that OF money...which I say bc Ale wouldn't be be talking about releasing merch if he had Daddy....jk jk I wouldn't be surprised at all on Ale's part....Mattia I just find that hard to believe