Alejandro Rosario

y

all really must have abyss’s for assholes on lpsg, cause it’s def over 5 inches. y’all assholes must lead to hell
NOTHING wrong with a loose bootyhole now... let's not butt shame people here...that and I feel 5in being average is skewed more towards the demographic of the people who are likely to participate in a study. That being said I'd say he's more than average, just not by much...I just really care that there seems to be a heaviness to it

I mean it's basically what Mattia did to him that resulted in the termination of his OF....that and as well as being used for bttm on bttm crimes.... hahahaha
Damn people need to let shit go that platform is for whoever not just certain people haha. Why make other peoples problems yours when they have not a single clue who you are lol just don’t get it :joy:

• Love
Reactions: dadi1969
From his interview that’s on YouTube lol I think he prefers the money directly which is why he’s not doing OF.
From what I understand OF takes 40%
aka our Ale is about the coins

• Love
Reactions: Vuxxy and dadi1969
Yall he went doing Halloween with some people including Siah Aartis. He is a horny black dude on TikTok and has OnlyFans and sum leaked content
just cause he was hanging out w siah doesn’t mean much especially since siah only does solo content on his OF and they’re just friends i’m pretty sure he’s not gonna do much until his sugar daddy ain’t got no more sugar lmao no but srs. siah isn’t all that horny especially on Tiktok

Reactions: viisbby
You can tell he’s kinda insecure about his current body, he looks good asf tho. Why post old content when hinting at future OF content?
prolly cuz of ppl like those in this thread... telling him to workout and calling him chubby when he looked fine and healthy