Alejandro Rosario

i know i’m typically one of the first to post any of his new pics on here but i just want everyone to know i truly hope his OF flops, he’s dragged everyone along so much to the point where i hope it backfires and he gets nothing. & he’s lame for covering his feet now. i just think it’s gross how he literally contributes nothing to society (not even OF content lmao) and still begs people for money and gets it

i know i’m typically one of the first to post any of his new pics on here but i just want everyone to know i truly hope his OF flops, he’s dragged everyone along so much to the point where i hope it backfires and he gets nothing. & he’s lame for covering his feet now. i just think it’s gross how he literally contributes nothing to society (not even OF content lmao) and still begs people for money and gets it
He really is an incredibly lazy person
I think he’s gorgeous but I enjoy dragging him too because you are right!

I get it, but you can’t be mad at him. Why do anything when you can get away with doing nothing. We should be mad at the idiots still supporting and giving him money for doing nothing. A lot of these “influencers” need to be relooked at

Reactions: deleted7243291
Girl calm down. Not that big of a deal

Reactions: Rkt
yea it seems like he bulked up pretty fast
That's not a bulk...nor was it fast... he's been fluffing up for a while now (combo of no longer having in steady amounts of cardio and drinking) given he had been/is hitting the gym more consistently now...but that's some world cup/holiday eats weight he gots currently...Which all I can say is I love....bc if his cheeks is fat...you know where I'll be at

Yall how do you know if ur trans or just gay for straight dudes? Serious question tho lolll
You might just be attracted to neutral or masculine men and not feminine men. There are neutral and masculine gay men but they for sure more easily blend in with straight men.

I don’t even think he’s all that cute anymore. It’s like he went from 17 to 26. What the hell happened to his face? These should be his peak years.

Yall how do you know if ur trans or just gay for straight dudes? Serious question tho lol
You're conflating to different things....one is considered to be the biological sex one chooses for themselves....the other is considered to be who one may be attracted too...they are not mutually exclusive...My favorite current example to give is GotMik....that being said everyone here is attracted to Alejandro even if they want to diss on his face ... personally I have far better things to do to it....that may or may not rhyme with diss

You're conflating to different things....one is considered to be the biological sex one chooses for themselves....the other is considered to be who one may be attracted too...they are not mutually exclusive...My favorite current example to give is GotMik....that being said everyone here is attracted to Alejandro even if they want to diss on his face ... personally I have far better things to do to it....that may or may not rhyme with diss
You definitely don't and can't choose biological sex. You're conflating sex and gender presentation.
Yall how do you know if ur trans or just gay for straight dudes? Serious question tho lolll
What you're attracted to doesn't influence your sex nor gender presentation. Being attracted to males is an orientation but being attracted only to straight males is more of a paraphilia (it's actually already a thing - heterophilia). And your sexuality remains what it is either way.