Alejandro Rosario

Idk just like…his arms don’t look toned at all. His chest doesn’t looked toned besides the dent he has in the middle of his chest. Idk just looks like somethings off
He’s bulking it’s part of guys fitness journey when trying to get more muscle.

I’m just saying. Given his whole thing is being an attractive male. Arms not toned. Chest not toned. Alleged fake butt lift. Clearly a sugar daddy boy with all the travel he does. I think he’s sadly already fake
Who’s alleging he got a butt lift? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: LamelosBallsx
He’s bulking it’s part of guys fitness journey when trying to get more muscle.
Nice try.... he's stated several times that's he aiming to slim down and get back into shape... everyone knows it's his diet and partying that's got him thick...given I don't mind since it just made his booty that much fatter. It's just that his cardio isn't at the level when he constantly played soccer...but one can tell when compared to Mattia who is putting in more work/discipline (not saying it to be mean on his part) but you can tell it's the holidays that hit him recently

Reactions: viscousten
Ever heard of a dirty bulk? Lol y’all just be saying whatever atp
We have...and he's not bulking....if he was his weight would of increased significantly by now...you can tell he's just bit more flabby and thiccc. Like he had leaned out like a couple of months back and packed that weight back on bc he didn't stay consistent...I mean he still looks good but I actually don't ever see him bulking in that sense ( like he isn't built for it IMO)