Alessandro Bedetti, Italian actor

The series turned out good. Episode one was the weakest but if are into historical dramas with loads of hot men, then Those About to Die isfor you. Has the pace of Spartica, but sadly is way too conservative with sex/male nudity. Either way, the eye candy and stories are good enough.

Thinking back, this show is damn near 100% male run. Only two women have notable parts, with like 25 men carrying the rest.
Did Alessandro make any other appearance in the series or was he killed off-screen after he betrayed that guy:eyes:

Did Alessandro make any other appearance in the series or was he killed off-screen after he betrayed that guy:eyes:
spoiler alert - it doesn't end well - this bello ragazzo meets prongs and crocks in a grizzly end.

Good series but I agree with TheBoss10 - the semi-nude scenes could have revealed a way lot more especially when GOT showed a lot more nudity. Not sure why the makers were shy on that score.

spoiler alert - it doesn't end well - this bello ragazzo meets prongs and crocks in a grizzly end.

Good series but I agree with TheBoss10 - the semi-nude scenes could have revealed a way lot more especially when GOT showed a lot more nudity. Not sure why the makers were shy on that score.
Am I going to be disappointed if I'm going to watch it just for Alessandro? How much screentime does he have?

Am I going to be disappointed if I'm going to watch it just for Alessandro? How much screentime does he have?
He's a supporting character and quite literally only exists to stand in the background and look pretty. I think combining all the screentime he has its like about 10 mins (?) I also watched it only for him but turns out the show isn't too bad on its own. I recommend it and he shows up shirtless a few times.

He's a supporting character and quite literally only exists to stand in the background and look pretty. I think combining all the screentime he has its like about 10 mins (?) I also watched it only for him but turns out the show isn't too bad on its own. I recommend it and he shows up shirtless a few times.
How gay is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

The show was so good. I hope there is a S2. I too found the storyline to be interesting enough. The amount of hot guys is always a plus. Every one of the women are great as well and share my horniness for the men in this version of Rome. I can't even decide who is the hottest man on the show after Alessandro.

The only dud is the emperor. I can't read the actor's expressions, but I'd still love to ride that face (or he can ride mine).
9dbb16dea57022b68e0dda6ff5e6bcaa225d994e7ec01e2dc08d06ba4967a0d4.jpg

Guys like this, are the reason homosexuality was eventually outlawed. Who can compete with the charms of a guy this hot? It was an unfair advantage, lol.
ca689277eccb262415fe57c929c59b1b31ad985a.gif

How gay is it on a scale of 1 to 10?
About as gay as Bruce Webber Abercrombie Ad, while also being as heteronormative as an Abercrombie store. I'd say 6. Only 1 gay coupling, but more of a toxic sugar daddy/sugar baby. There are loads of hot men in the show. The storyline is more interesting than any one's love angle. None of the sex scenes are sexy because they are used to move the plot not for horny views, so they end as soon as they start. This will not feel like HBO or Showtime.

If you like historical dramas, watch. The characters alone are worth the journey. Be warned the CGI is not House of the Dragons level.

The show was so good. I hope there is a S2. I too found the storyline to be interesting enough. The amount of hot guys is always a plus. Every one of the women are great as well and share my horniness for the men in this version of Rome. I can't even decide who is the hottest man on the show after Alessandro.

The only dud is the emperor. I can't read the actor's expressions, but I'd still love to ride that face (or he can ride mine).

Guys like this, are the reason homosexuality was eventually outlawed. Who can compete with the charms of a guy this hot? It was an unfair advantage, lol.
The series will have a second season

beautiful guy amazing blue eyes :heart::heart_eyes: