Alessandro Bedetti, Italian actor

Some of my friends went to college with him and in a lot of the vlogs they uploaded you can see Alessandro making out with boys at parties so I think there's definitely some wiggle room there. He's also made some tiktoks using "they/them" pronouns and he has thirsted over Dylan O'Brien openly before. I wouldn't say he's 100% straight.
I knew about the Dylan thing, but the college thing is new, we need those vlogs :p

Reactions: Fishlett
Some of my friends went to college with him and in a lot of the vlogs they uploaded you can see Alessandro making out with boys at parties so I think there's definitely some wiggle room there. He's also made some tiktoks using "they/them" pronouns and he has thirsted over Dylan O'Brien openly before. I wouldn't say he's 100% straight.
"and he has thirsted over Dylan O'Brien openly before"
huh?

What does this mean?

Reactions: bigboaster
He's so cute in motion. But I'd cry if my TedTalk was presented to such an empty room. Also, his accent was gone in the TV show but it's super thick in real life.
it wasn't empty and he got a good loud applause. Unless I missed something, the camera didn't pan back enough to show the whole audience, just the first row in darkness.

So no one is going to explain what happened to Alessandro with Dylan O'Brien, right? he was obsessed with Dylan on social media or what
It's really self explanatory I think. He has made tiktoks before implying he's into Dylan O'Brien (?) idk any other way to say it. He has expressed attraction to Dylan through funny tiktoks bruh

Reactions: TheBoss10
It's really self explanatory I think. He has made tiktoks before implying he's into Dylan O'Brien (?) idk any other way to say it. He has expressed attraction to Dylan through funny tiktoks bruh
And where are these videos exactly? No one saved them?

A question for those who have seen the series. Am I the only one who thought that when he kneels down to apologize and ask for forgiveness, everything indicated that he would end up sucking cock and even sucking the guards' cocks? Before cutting off his tongue, the most humiliating thing for him was to fuck that mouth for the last time together with the guards, but in American series they are still far from showing that sadism. They don't dare.

222.gif

A question for those who have seen the series. Am I the only one who thought that when he kneels down to apologize and ask for forgiveness, everything indicated that he would end up sucking cock and even sucking the guards' cocks? Before cutting off his tongue, the most humiliating thing for him was to fuck that mouth for the last time together with the guards, but in American series they are still far from showing that sadism. They don't dare.

View attachment 142011001
I think you are right that they intended to suggest that image