Alessandro Bedetti, Italian actor

He looks unrecognisable! Plus why would he do such a small role that didn't even credited him, even the blogs like auscaps and aznude didn't recognise him, how did you guys find out that its him?
Because a check is a check and maybe he become the number one boy in S2. But mainly because a check is a check.

Reactions: Bootyluver
Because a check is a check and maybe he become the number one boy in S2. But mainly because a check is a check.
uhmmmm

His only plot is a scene of his character fucking Alessandro. I have read that in nude scenes the participants or extras charge a good amount of money. I doubt his character is in the second season, I mean, he is a very irrelevant character who has no importance in the plot

Reactions: xMadWorldx
He isn't mentioned in the credits at the episode end!! How did you guys know it was him? Isaac?

Reactions: bigboaster
He isn't mentioned in the credits at the episode end!! How did you guys know it was him? Isaac?
It’s isn’t him. He’s not listed in the series at all on IMDB, hasn’t promoted it at all on his socials, and even then you can tell it’s not him from the image; he hasn’t been that lean in many years. I’m surprised anyone here is trying to claim it is him.

It’s isn’t him. He’s not listed in the series at all on IMDB, hasn’t promoted it at all on his socials, and even then you can tell it’s not him from the image; he hasn’t been that lean in many years. I’m surprised anyone here is trying to claim it is him.
It would not be the first time that someone who is in a series or movie, when it comes to a scene, is not in the IMDB data

Reactions: Bootyluver
Lol
The math ain't mathing

deleted Alessandro Bedetti scenes from TATD

View attachment 140259831
View attachment 140259861
:eek::p:joy:

very hot

Anyway, when I was watching the series I always thought that his character would be fucked by the six-foot gladiator or several soldiers. I even thought that the scene where he makes fun of the fat man later in another scene the fat man would get revenge with something sexual. It is clear that his character has not been used well.

Attachments

It would not be the first time that someone who is in a series or movie, when it comes to a scene, is not in the IMDB data
It's. Not. Him. Doesn't even look like him.

"Izak" is not at a stage in his career where he is taking uncredited extra roles. Give me a damn break. Smh. Proof or let's move on.

Reactions: xMadWorldx and Vyyy
Is Alessandro gay irl?

I follow him on tiktok since 2020 or maybe before, i cant really remember exactly, he used to act very straight, sometimes even toxic, a couple years later he started to post on his social medias his acting classes, there he would act the opposite, you could see him ''playing' gay with his friends, and even doing small gay scenes. Later he would delete all those posts from all his social media, but i think i might have some of them saved. But it is possible he is gay, and the toxic masculinity was a way to hide that. But i would not really bet on that.
But as far as we know, he never opened up about being gay.

I follow him on tiktok since 2020 or maybe before, i cant really remember exactly, he used to act very straight, sometimes even toxic, a couple years later he started to post on his social medias his acting classes, there he would act the opposite, you could see him ''playing' gay with his friends, and even doing small gay scenes. Later he would delete all those posts from all his social media, but i think i might have some of them saved. But it is possible he is gay, and the toxic masculinity was a way to hide that. But i would not really bet on that.
But as far as we know, he never opened up about being gay.
he has a girlfriend but your point stands.

Is Alessandro gay irl?

Some of my friends went to college with him and in a lot of the vlogs they uploaded you can see Alessandro making out with boys at parties so I think there's definitely some wiggle room there. He's also made some tiktoks using "they/them" pronouns and he has thirsted over Dylan O'Brien openly before. I wouldn't say he's 100% straight.