Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

Americas Got Talent voted him into the semi finals, I guess singing out of tune passes as "talent" nowadays.
It goes to show how fake and set up these shows are too. He’s already a “singer” and he already has a “platform” so the whole judging the small-town boy nonsense doesn’t hold any water at all.

I didn’t listen to anything besides his first performance, I use that word very loosely, and hearing those judges gushing like that made my master’s degree in vocal music spontaneously combust in the frame on the wall.

Americas Got Talent voted him into the semi finals, I guess singing out of tune passes as "talent" nowadays.
For real. I’ve never watched America’s Got Talent other than clips but damn if he’s in the quarter finals talent must either be lacking or the voters must not give a shit.

Edit: So the show is meant to be for contestants from the US and he’s Canadian and telling his fans to use a VPN to vote for him lmao. I guess voter fraud explains it.

My god... he is entirely out of tune, has vocal damage, and no breath control to sustain a note. It sounds terrible yet he made it to the SF?! unreal
As long as he doesn't win the whole thing

It's funny how many people I keep ignoring because they think having a failed career in music or watching music theory tiktoks makes their nasty comments about Alex relevant. The kid is a fantastic pop writer, and works with some talented people to make good pop music. His voice has grown and he's had training. He's good enough to have signed with a label and have 1.1M monthly listeners on Spotify alone.

What have you done, Kevin? Posted your stupid hate messages on lpsg? Good on ya, mate! Definitely doing better than Alex 💀💀

H
It's funny how many people I keep ignoring because they think having a failed career in music or watching music theory tiktoks makes their nasty comments about Alex relevant. The kid is a fantastic pop writer, and works with some talented people to make good pop music. His voice has grown and he's had training. He's good enough to have signed with a label and have 1.1M monthly listeners on Spotify alone.

What have you done, Kevin? Posted your stupid hate messages on lpsg? Good on ya, mate! Definitely doing better than Alex 💀💀
He doesn’t make good pop songs which is evidenced by his lack of actual penetration and the all the production effects and trying to copy other big songs or bands and using them to promote. It’s also why he’s forced to pay to perform in a talent show when he’s already “signed”.

Your dick is doing the thinking here.

I can't figure out which one is the most mid, the melody, the lyrics or the singing
all of the above... melody was bad, lyrics werent great, and singing I could tell in several spots where he was sharp or flat. For someone who's signed and finds himself constantly in LA, what the hell is he doing? not vocal lessons... I wonder if he knows the label is paying for him to play. I hope he figures it out, I dont think he has a back up plan if it doesnt

all of the above... melody was bad, lyrics werent great, and singing I could tell in several spots where he was sharp or flat. For someone who's signed and finds himself constantly in LA, what the hell is he doing? not vocal lessons... I wonder if he knows the label is paying for him to play. I hope he figures it out, I dont think he has a back up plan if it doesnt
He has no future if he doesn't make it (spoiler alert, he won't) he'll end up living with his parents until he's 40, posting on SC that he's so close to making it, forever living in his own delusions. It truly is pathetic if you think about it.

Reactions: Fit4You