Amateur Straight Muscle Fuckers

Damn this couple is fit. I love it. I dunno how some of these guys who serve as stunt dicks for their girlfriend's OnlyFans don't want to work out and lift weights. Being in shape leads to better performance.
Oh gawd enough with your ever performative working out talk, jeez.

ID please
So I've been trying to reverse image search this one but it's kinda difficult. I managed to get this as a result, but the X/Twitter account this link is taking you to is currently suspended. The version of the video you have has a watermark for the website pinayflix1.tv .But because there's so many videos on that site, it's also difficult to check each page until you find this video.
Do you remember where you got this vid from? If it's from a website I might be able to find an extended version of the vid by getting a hold of the video thumbnail or title.

Attachments

So I've been trying to reverse image search this one but it's kinda difficult. I managed to get this as a result, but the X/Twitter account this link is taking you to is currently suspended. The version of the video you have has a watermark for the website pinayflix1.tv .But because there's so many videos on that site, it's also difficult to check each page until you find this video.
Do you remember where you got this vid from? If it's from a website I might be able to find an extended version of the vid by getting a hold of the video thumbnail or title.
Ok y'all I got an update. The lady in this video goes by abgbunnyy. Idk which links are allowed or not to post here, but you can find the extended vid if you search up "Asian Sexy ABG J@ckie.Curtis". The vid should be from the website EroMe. Once you enter the website, you'll be greeted by 2 other videos she made with the guy. This vid in particular is longer, exactly 2 minutes if I remember correctly. Idk if it's the full duration of the video but still... 😭 As for the name of the guy, idk who he is.