Amy Winehouse has Emphysema at 24?

*Wartac gets 10 points for deflection*

Seriously, I'm not being 100* dead-serious about it because you're not the type of person who smells his own shit. I've complimented you and continually suggested that you've brought up some great points. You won't be happy til I kiss both ass cheeks and proclaim that everything you've said is 100% plausible. It isn't, so I won't, I'll just keep having fun being tongue and cheek, and continue to watch your quest for absolute truth. Here's a hint. It doesn't exist.

Lol ok :rolleyes:

I think regarding deflection you may want to try looking in the mirror.

I'm trying to remember when I said I was right and that was the end of the conversation.....hmmm nope don't remember doing it. I stated over and over and over and over again that it was all my opinion. I just think your various ways of holding a conversation are somewhat juvenile. For some reason you try and make yourself feel better by attempting to get a rise out of people with you perceive as wit. For a 22 year old, I do expect as much, I typically don't judge people based on age, but in this case when the sterotype fits...........

It's tragic that she has emphysema so young. However, she isn't the only one to suffer a disease like this at such an early age. At risk of sounding like a complete uberbitch, did y'all expect her to be impervious to the side effects of all these drugs just because she is a celebrity?

She does NOT have emphysema. Her father is a press whore who seriously believes half-true negative media coverage will cause her to change.

Seems like it'd contribute rather than help.

marleyisalegend my life hasnt been easy,i had a personal tragedy a few years ago,my job is tough and doesnt pay well...but i havent fallen down the path of any addiction.She is rich and famous...what was the fucking tragedy that caused her to want to destroy herself?She hardly grew up poor,or in a period of hardships.She was obviously just another spoiled child with money...Also a question for all you sympathetic people.Do you donate to charity what you dont need or give change to the homeless in the street,or give blood regularly for those who need it and/ so many other things that society needs?I'd rather be self-righteous than walk the narrow line between sympathy and hypocrisy.

How on earth do you know what her personal life story is? How do you know she didn't have skeletons in her closet? So rich people and famous people don't have problems? Yes I do donate to a charity and I also work with youth trying to rebuild their lives due to addictions at a treatment centre where they work with me and a team of youth counsellors and therapists. I feel your comments are irresponsible and hurtful - they do nothing to help those in addiction.

She does NOT have emphysema. Her father is a press whore who seriously believes half-true negative media coverage will cause her to change.

Seems like it'd contribute rather than help.

Her fathers not a press whore at all. Do you think he plucked that diagnosis out of his ass? Clearly someone at the hospital told him that or he wouldnt have made a statement. Im sure he also felt that branding her with a serious condition would jolt her into getting serious help. Her family are desperate at this stage. Why do people like you have to put such a negative spin on it? She's clearly in a very sorry state & dangerously close to death - who cares what her condition is called?

Sorry I agree with Qua.Her father is yammering to the press all the time.If you care about your daughter than shut your trap and help her.Talking to the press is not helping her.Hello Michael Lohan.And sorry but shes seen smoking a cig outside the hospital,doesnt sound like someone that wants help.And is it just me,But isnt it time she changed that hairdont?lol.

Lol ok :rolleyes:

I think regarding deflection you may want to try looking in the mirror.

I'm trying to remember when I said I was right and that was the end of the conversation.....hmmm nope don't remember doing it. I stated over and over and over and over again that it was all my opinion. I just think your various ways of holding a conversation are somewhat juvenile. For some reason you try and make yourself feel better by attempting to get a rise out of people with you perceive as wit. For a 22 year old, I do expect as much, I typically don't judge people based on age, but in this case when the sterotype fits...........

Presumptuous is more than just a, I dunno, I'm outta wit. You're hella presumptuous about Amy and about me, again masking ignorant comments as "opinions." You couldn't have been further off the mark when you say I'm "trying to get a rise." I have better taste than to try to get a rise out of people in a thread about a woman diagnosed with emphysema. If you don't want your opinions put on the block, don't post them. Be prepared to back up what you say. You said some things that sounded silly and goofy, and are now mad that they're being called what they are. You fit the stereotype of a poster who says what they want, but gets mad when others do the same. What you said wasn't that fucking in-depth or intellectual that it should go unchallenged.

Last edited:
"Dangerously close to death" is nonsense.She'll be at Glastonbury on Saturday,if I bump into her I'll take a photo for you. :smile:

I meant in the sense that all hardcore drug addicts are dangerously close to death. There's nothing nonsense about it. But still take the photo if you do bump into her :rolleyes:

Marley thats IF she even bothers to show up.Have you ever seen her sing Beat it? Its on you tube.Her back up singer steps in and sings about 80% of the song.The parts that Amy sings sound like nothing in english.Sad.

Presumptuous is more than just a, I dunno, I'm outta wit. You're hella presumptuous about Amy and about me, again masking ignorant comments as "opinions." You couldn't have been further off the mark when you say I'm "trying to get a rise." I have better taste than to try to get a rise out of people in a thread about a woman diagnosed with emphysema. If you don't want your opinions put on the block, don't post them. Be prepared to back up what you say. You said some things that sounded silly and goofy, and are now mad that they're being called what they are. You fit the stereotype of a poster who says what they want, but gets mad when others do the same. What you said wasn't that fucking in-depth or intellectual that it should go unchallenged.

Again you fail.

First of all it's not about being wrong or right. Second, I'm not mad, there are only two people in my life that can make me mad or angry, you're not one of them or significant enough.

I have no issue with someone having a different point of view. It's how someone goes about expressing that opinion that makes them a grown up or a child. You are the one that started out using words like fool etc, you fall into the child category. Which is what you indeed are, a child. When someone says something you don't like or you see an opening you start making child like comments. Again, I'm not the first one that has noticed this nor mentioned it, in this thread or in others.

I've stated over and over again this was only my opinion and if proven wrong I would retract. So your argument about me needing to be right fails, as do you.

As I said, it is entertaining to watch you carry on though.

Her fathers not a press whore at all.
You're right, that was an exaggeration. I just tire of celeb parents who seem to do a little more limelight sharing than would seem necessary. Think the Lohans. Mitch Winehouse has been guilty of this in the past, and this exaggerated headline seemed like a move for stronger media attention. He spins it as a belief that since he can't seem to get through to her, maybe the world's collective opinion can, which strikes me as ass backwards.