Jujues08
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2019
- Posts
- 137
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,437
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Houston (Texas, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
“a cock by any other man would look just as nice” - Billy Shakespeare
if he asked id raw dogg him and let him also do me dirty in bed.... awful person and all i dont care....him and sneako ...till the room stinks of sweat and nutt.... ._. id do it.... no hesitationWe know he sucks as a person! We know that what he does is despicable and has no justification! We're literally just admiring his body in here.
Do you see anyone here genuinely agreeing with what he did? No! Hell, even I often think he's ugly. But sometimes his body just does it for me.
Real fr sure ?
I wouldnt do sneako but id love to hook up w tate, hes hot af i love watching his workout videosif he asked id raw dogg him and let him also do me dirty in bed.... awful person and all i dont care....him and sneako ...till the room stinks of sweat and nutt.... ._. id do it.... no hesitation
I need someone to let me know of an Andrew tate lookalike so I can have a guilt free jerk off
Are you afraid he’ll know that you jerked off to him? Do you think he grows more powerful every time someone cums to the thought of him?
Dude just have your wank.
I think he's asking why you need a look alike when you could just jerk off to him. He's not gonna know when you do it, and it's not like he cares. He has to worry about keeping himself out of jail for nowWhat does any of what you said have anything to do with what I said?
Yep, definietly lildickenergy.
I think the accusations of rape and human trafficking are still enough to qualify as sketchy...Im starting to wonder if Andrew Tate is as evil as the media makes him out to be "You're a f*cking bigot": Andrew Tate calls out Adin Ross for his anti-LGBTQ+ tweet on recent livestream
Accusations exactly, just when he became the most googled man in the worldI think the accusations of rape and human trafficking are still enough to qualify as sketchy...
I’ve seen that clip. Pretty sure he was being satirical. However, Compared to people like Sneako and Neon, he is a saint. He has admitted to having gay friends all the way back to his school days and said he would not disown a Gay son. Although he still isn’t a great person.Im starting to wonder if Andrew Tate is as evil as the media makes him out to be "You're a f*cking bigot": Andrew Tate calls out Adin Ross for his anti-LGBTQ+ tweet on recent livestream
Inquiring minds want to knowSo..is andrews nudes from grindr or someone on grindr just was sharing them
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.