Antoni porowski

I had this theory as well based on Antoni’s instagram. Kevin hasn’t liked a single post of his but that’s also a very superficial metric
But they were all over each others Instagram before. And after the bachelor parties. Something must have happened. I know he’s been one to cheat in the past lol.

But they were all over each others Instagram before. And after the bachelor parties. Something must have happened. I know he’s been one to cheat in the past lol.
Yeah they have been traveling without each other lately too I’ve noticed. Kev is just sharing stories of his travels but no posts. Maybe they’re just taking a break.

idk i always got the vibe that they werent that into each other, obviously social media only shows so much and we dont see the interactions behind closed doors, but antoni never seemed super affectionate with kevin and he seemed more affectionate with his friends.......... but obviously they loved each other enough to get engaged but the social media silence is kinda weird

Sad.
idk i always got the vibe that they werent that into each other, obviously social media only shows so much and we dont see the interactions behind closed doors, but antoni never seemed super affectionate with kevin and he seemed more affectionate with his friends.......... but obviously they loved each other enough to get engaged but the social media silence is kinda weird
I always had a feeling that Kev was waaaayyyyy into Ant more than the other way around.

Reactions: Genjinokimi
Sad.

I always had a feeling that Kev was waaaayyyyy into Ant more than the other way around.
I've always thought Antoni is one of those famous people who pretends to be more down to earth than he really is. There is a reason why he's friends with Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, etc. He loves being with the in crowd. Kevin can't really offer him anything like that.

I'm shocked he hasn't had a famous boyfriend yet. I suspect that will happen eventually.

They "suddenly" realized they were on different paths ??? Lmfao. Yeahhhhh ok

Maybe try actually having life conversations BEFORE getting engaged. I'm so sick of celebrities making a mockery of marriage - getting married and divorced within months, dating and getting engaged in under a year... It's pathetic. Date, get to know someone and be sure before making a commitment. Nobody cares anymore - if it doesn't work, nobody tries to work on things, they just divorce. And than we see headlines like this - they "suddenly" realized they were on different paths.

They "suddenly" realized they were on different paths ??? Lmfao. Yeahhhhh ok

Maybe try actually having life conversations BEFORE getting engaged. I'm so sick of celebrities making a mockery of marriage - getting married and divorced within months, dating and getting engaged in under a year... It's pathetic. Date, get to know someone and be sure before making a commitment. Nobody cares anymore - if it doesn't work, nobody tries to work on things, they just divorce. And than we see headlines like this - they "suddenly" realized they were on different paths.
You know, I think that’s a PR reason. We spectators would never truly know but it definitely wasn’t that reason for sure. Lol These are people who went through a year of isolation together through lock down. I remember they were strapped at a hip during the first few years together. And look how sad Kev has been after that Bachalor night with his high school friends. Now my toxic trait is wanting to know what happened at that party.

there is obviously issues between the cast.....didn't only 2 of the guys get invited to antoni's bachelor party?

the show will end with this last season, mark my words.
I think JVN said he was invited but couldn't attend. But I doubt Bobby was invited given the rumours that they don't get along.