Antoni porowski

there is obviously issues between the cast.....didn't only 2 of the guys get invited to antoni's bachelor party?

the show will end with this last season, mark my words.

And Karamo and Antoni admitted in a podcast that they were not on speaking terms with each other in season 1. They would only ever interact on camera but steered clear of each other off camera.

Reactions: Nathan Lane
i think its obvious antoni has commitment issues, he broke up with his bf joey after 7 years and now hes breaking up with kevin after being engaged and together for four years.
i think people just need to be honest - im so confused by the statement saying they realized they were going down different paths..... isnt that what you talk about in the four years that youre dating?
i think antoni probably got bored and wants to see what else is out there.
i cant blame antoni, hes so effing hot so everyone is probably trying to fuck him so the temptation is too strong.
i always got the vibe antoni wasnt that into kevin tho - they were never affectionate with each other but antoni doesnt have an issue being super affectionate with his friends can jvn/tan.

I'm glad Bobby decided to leave. He was always the least appreciated in the bunch and it always bugged me. His role in what they do is one of the most important and yet his segment was always the one with the shortest screen time and treated like an afterthought in the editing.
As for Antoni, like I've said multiple times, he's a piss pig slut with attachment issues who still hasn't noticed that he'll be way happier if he just sticks to the single life bouncing on new dicks every week. He's not marriage material, and that goes both for others and for himself.

I saw this comment on the Deuxmoi Reddit page. What do we think about this? If this is even remotely true......DRAMA
hmmmm i feel like deuxmoi is always a hit or a miss

i mean i wouldnt put it past antoni
but honestly i feel like tan isnt like that.
i just think antoni has commitment issues - hes not meant to be tied down. maybe he should stop being in relationships because they seem doomed to end. theres nothing wrong with being a bachelor your whole life - if i was as hot as antoni, and everyone wanted a piece, i would probably not be able to commit to one single person.
i really thought kevin was gonna be the one to lock him down, but i always thought the lack of affection was kinda sus, and apparently the suspicions were true.

he also dated that joey guy for 7 years and called him "the love of his life" and then dumped him months later lol
also kinda weird how antoni doesnt get along with karamo and bobby, they seem fairly nice and idk but it seems like antonis the one who cant keep healthy relationships.

Having two relationships that last 7 and 4 years respectively doesn’t seem like a sign of commitment issues to me. That’s rather long even among gay relationships. Antoni being with 2 people only in the last 11 years (as far as we know of course) signals that he’s more of a long-term-relationship guy. It just happens sometimes that people grow apart.

Having two relationships that last 7 and 4 years respectively doesn’t seem like a sign of commitment issues to me. That’s rather long even among gay relationships. Antoni being with 2 people only in the last 11 years (as far as we know of course) signals that he’s more of a long-term-relationship guy. It just happens sometimes that people grow apart.
i mean at the end of the day, even if antoni did cheat, its better they ended things before they got married and started a family
im secretly hoping he gets back with joey - he was so hottttt

I saw this comment on the Deuxmoi Reddit page. What do we think about this? If this is even remotely true......DRAMA
Oh wow. They talked about how they connected when they first met and they were in Antoni’s room till 4 am or something like that. Oop!

• Haha
Oh wow. They talked about how they connected when they first met and they were in Antoni’s room till 4 am or something like that. Oop!
i feel like it had to have been cheating or something big because they both just had their bachelor parties....
maybe antoni did cheat

Last edited:
Having Bobby and Karamo as options, he fucked JVN and Tan? Damn, the low standards lmao

Reactions: robber
Antoni is hot, he will be alright... so will Kevin. They will both meet someone else soon enough. They are also pretty well off. Break ups happen. I think what happened is that they have different world views and politics.

I'm glad Bobby decided to leave. He was always the least appreciated in the bunch and it always bugged me. His role in what they do is one of the most important and yet his segment was always the one with the shortest screen time and treated like an afterthought in the editing.
As for Antoni, like I've said multiple times, he's a piss pig slut with attachment issues who still hasn't noticed that he'll be way happier if he just sticks to the single life bouncing on new dicks every week. He's not marriage material, and that goes both for others and for himself.

Why do you think he’s a piss pig?