Any new massage stories?

thanksforsharing

Expert Member
Media
I recently returned from a holiday in the south of Spain. I had searched legitimate sports massage places in the city where I stayed the longest, asking especially for a masseur who had enough strength. I’m a big guy, 6,4, 195 pounds, so there is quite a lot to be massaged.

I’m also used to massage, and much enjoy the male-to-male intimacy of it, the psychological aspect of that, too. In general I’m not looking for a Happy End.

I made the booking, and was assured the masseur was strong and skilled. The place was in the atmospheric old town, and I was greeted at a peaceful small inner courtyard by the masseur. A handsome man in his early thirties, so thirty years my junior. The massage room had wonderful stone arches, all natural colors, very classy. I started to strip and he excused himself. He didn’t speak English, so when he returned I used google translator to tell him of my background and what I was looking for.

He offered me silly tissue thongs but I replied that I’m used to taking massage in the nude, and he nodded. 90 minutes of first class massage followed, every inch handled well and with knowing moves, understanding of the right pressures. I have big heavy balls that I usually let hang on view between my pretty muscular thighs, and he frequently brushed them.

When I turned to my back, he included my stomach in the massage, not all masseurs do, and also massaged my pubic area which I keep hairy, only lightly trimmed. All in all, first rate. When I started to leave, I communicated that I was going to make another booking with him, he smiled and thanked. I also gave him a small tip.

I returned in a week for 90 minutes again, and it was like old friends. All very professional, but a touch more intimate. Many touches more intimate! He seemed to enjoy brushing my balls, did a very good job with my glutes, and slid his hands deep under me to the pubic area when massaging the fronts of my thigs.

When I turned to my back, he placed a small warm towel over my eyes, and I just let it flow. This time he extended the massage of the inner thighs to always touch and move my balls and taint. He specifically massaged my stomach and pubic area at length, then grabbed my balls and held them, letting his hands slide up and down the inner sides of my thighs to my pubes. He pulled down the foreskin of my dick and gently massaged the head while pulling down and kneading my balls. Occasionally he’d brush gently my nipples, then continue back to the pubes, under the balls, keeping my dick hard as he pulled down the skin.

I was so sensitive to his touch that I started to jerk and shake in his hands, a total all inclusive physical experience. He would keep me happily in this state for an additional 10 minutes or so, and I was experiencing a convulsive body orgasm - but did not shoot.

I rested and collected myself, dressed. I met him in the inner courtyard again, smiled, gave a tip and thanked. He blushed, showed in his cell phone a translation of a warning to be sure to be very discreet in dealing with the agency as he would be sacked if they knew what had happened. I gave him my business card, then continued through the gate to the street, feeling elevated.

We have exchanged a couple of emails. He will definitely be my masseur again when I travel to that area. If he was closer, I’d be a regular frequent customer.
So hot! I'm off to Spain in a couple of weeks, would love more detail...

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got a massage after like an 8 year hiatus from them, my masseuse of over 10 years retired it was too much on her shoulders her doc made her quit. Anyway new place a private studio, professional setup and location, quite attractive LMT. Stripped naked as usual, laid down on stomach. She got quite close to my balls/crotch when working my hamstrings. Glute work was mainly through the sheet.

Flipped and after working on my legs a bit she got a tad closer to my crotch, then made me lay my leg off the table for a good aided stretch and release it was phenomenal, but she worked up my thigh and was just about at the space between my balls/crotch and quad, and I swear my junk was hanging out there were several times where I thought she might've touched my scrotum or at least it was like on her hands. Did the other leg and same thing, felt like I was fully exposed. She didn't put a cover over my eyes, like those beanbag things, so I could've looked. But that would've made me draw attention to what she was doing and where, and if I looked I felt like I'd get hard. I want to see her again I don't want her to tell me don't come back, I've never sprung a boner during a massage before and I've had like 200 or so by now. I could tell I was swelling up though. Afterwards I felt like a million dollars and she really worked me good. I had to pee so bad after I got dressed and we were talking, so I went in the bathroom and (I wear a glans restoration sleeve and didn't have it on during massage but put it back on when I got dressed) and as I removed the sleeve a massive bead of precum came out and dropped into the toilet!? What is that all about? I loved it, but omg, she must have really stirred me up. I can't wait to go back in for more work!

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So did another quick work trip to a familiar city in the NE. Stayed in the usual Air BnB, and on the second night after a long work day I figured I would see what the options were for some massage relaxation. It was too impromptu and late in the day to book a session with a couple of the regulars I knew, so hit up the masseurfinder website. Most of the therapists posting were creepy, easy to eliminate, and I was attracted to one ad that didnt have a hit of sexual suggestiveness, but rather conveyed a sense of zen, with the practitioner fully clothed in a yoga pose. He offered some kind of blended massage, nothing of a happy ending nature. I messaged him and it was during the text exchange he asked if I would be interesed in a tantric session. I said no, but that we could discuss before the session.

His place was just a few blocks away, which was a bonus, so I took a nice walk over in the crisp spring air. Got there, and he was true to his pic, but smaller in stature than I imagined. His place was minimalist and pristine, with the thai massage mat arranged near the window, and adjacent to an altar lined with images of yogis and gurus that I recognized from my studies over the years. A stick of insense was burning, and I felt at ease.

He directed me to get undressed and lay down on the thai mat but only after we sort of tuned in with a chant / invocation. Was loving this...the whole routine made me feel a familiarity with him. He proceeded to move into a session of hybrid thai/ tantric massage. He massaged every corner of my pelvic area, and worked in some amazing stretches in the process. When I flipped to lie on my back I had a leaky semi, and he just worked around it expertly, eventually focusing more and more on my now rigid cock. He probably worked on it a solid ten minutes, with me giving him cues when to ease off when I felt close to cumming. When it was time for the finale, he just went for it, gently and firmly, stroking mainly the head until I blew my load. But he did not stop massaging after I came..he continued with the same intensity an rhythm..this time working in my cum all over my dick and pelvic area. It was an incredible sensory gift...the after cum stuff. New sensations arose, and I just felt satisfied and complete. We finished up with a hug and a promise to stay in touch...which I did just three days later. But the second session was a bit different...It was a four handed massage with his partner. But saving that for my next post.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I went back to the masseur in the evening when there was no one else around in the building. The massage began much like the last one, with me under the flannel sheet on my stomach. The only thing I wish he'd do is massage my ass, which is my most erogenous zone. But, he avoids direct contact, except over the sheet. This time, however, as his hands went up my leg and reached the inner thigh, he lightly moved his fingers over my taint, which brought an instant reaction down below. It was almost his exploring the boundaries; with me, there are none. In response, I moved my hands to the sides of the table and he began rubbing his crotch into my hands, almost nonchalantly. I could feel that he was excited also. The time came for me to roll over and, of course, I was hard as a rock. But, I really had to pee, so I told him and got off the table. Now the restroom is just a bit down the hall, but no one was there, so I walked down the hall fully naked with my dick pointed up. I can't tell you how exciting that is ...and so freeing. This whole experience made me amazingly horny, so I got on the table face up and he began on the legs. However, this time, he moved the sheet so my entire private area was exposed from the start. Up the leg he went and moved his hands over my genitals. Then, he started jerking me off as the other hand massaged my chest and groin. The feeling was great, so I looked down to see he had his face directly over my penis and was rubbing his cheek against it instead of his hand. OMG, I was so turned on that I grabbed my dick and gave it a few quick strokes and shot a huge load. While this was going on, I could see that his eyes were totally focused on what I was doing, so I decided to add a few hip thrusts, moans, and an " I'm coming," before the first shot. After I came, he quietly toweled me off and I got off the table still very hard. He looked, smiled , and left the room. I think that was only the second time I had ever cum during a massage. I left exhausted but very happy. The next day, my dick was sore, so I gave it a rest. But, I think the thing that turned me on the most was walked down the hall naked.
I totally agree with the whole walking naked thing. Having a full on erection without clothes in a public space is extremely liberating and exciting. What a beautiful sight seeing a man with a completely stiff penis pointing straight up.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part Deux (Part One is four posts up)

So two or three nights after that session I messaged Incense guy again but it was pretty late. He replied that he could host, but it would have to be a four-handed session and inquired how I felt about that. I initially declined (You can seek out a prior post on my first experience with a four handed massage...strange at first, eventually enjoyable after comfort is established). I was not sure if I was up to paying for what could be a shitty session given my history with the four handed.

The Adventurer in me kiched in and I said "Fuck it!". Let's have an adventure. So I messaged him back and accepted the spot. Walked over there brimming in anticipation with a dash of dread. I mean incense guy was cute and had a great energy. But Number 2 could be a hairy troll from the dark corner of the gym sauna! Anyway, was too late....I was not going to ghost them so was on my way.

Imagine my delight and surprise when I was greeted at the door by a gorgeous, lanky, golden-skinned french canadian. Let's call him Guillaume. At another stage of younger life this is the type of guy I would have been quitetly precumming in my pants for, from a distance. If you know what I mean. He and Incense Guy were obviously partnered, and living together in that spartan studio. We chatted briefly and I settled into the padded mat. All fears and concerns gone, they established a sweet rhythm quickly, expertly in sync for the full time.

I was curious about how the sensual parts would play out given the three way dynamic. But it was pretty seamless. They alternated with the work on my cock, in an indentical style. They performed this aspect as professionally as one could expect, committed to the focal point (my cock) as though they were both working on a clay urn on potters wheel. Guillaume took the lead in the finale, and like his partner a couple nights earlier continued the same pre-finale strokes after I came. But he played with my cum in a more joyful and genuine way...swirling it into my skin, honoring it even. Was a beautiful experience.

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Some people drink, others gamble, I get massages - usually twice a week. They relax me and fulfill some exhibitionistic fantasy. The idea of going to a masseur I haven't been to before, getting naked and hard, and experiencing something new is very exciting. When I am getting a massage, I wear a mask over my eyes, so I can't see where his hands are going to go; everything is a surprise and a turn on, as the sense of being touched is enhanced. As I am lying on my stomach, I am wondering if he will be massaging my ass and if he will venture into the crack. I currently go to six different masseurs, each of whom does something different. Two of them give full manual prostate massage, while one of them massages the "lips" of my hole, one of them just does the ass for about 15 minutes, one of them rubs it under a sheet, and the last one rims it and fucks me. The same with the massaging of the front. None of them avoid the groin and all of them tease me by brushing their hands on my erection, but they know I'm not there for an orgasm; I just want to be massively turned on and have my dick as hard as it could possibly get. I'll take care of the orgasm when I get home, either manually, or through my fb, who will come over and plow my ass until I shoot. I am always looking for someone new and some new techniques to keep my "fetish" alive. Massage is one of the great pleasures of life, so when I hear one of my friends saying that it is not appealing, I just have to shake my head, realizing that they are really missing something special.

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some people drink, others gamble, I get massages - usually twice a week. They relax me and fulfill some exhibitionistic fantasy. The idea of going to a masseur I haven't been to before, getting naked and hard, and experiencing something new is very exciting. When I am getting a massage, I wear a mask over my eyes, so I can't see where his hands are going to go; everything is a surprise and a turn on, as the sense of being touched is enhanced. As I am lying on my stomach, I am wondering if he will be massaging my ass and if he will venture into the crack. I currently go to six different masseurs, each of whom does something different. Two of them give full manual prostate massage, while one of them massages the "lips" of my hole, one of them just does the ass for about 15 minutes, one of them rubs it under a sheet, and the last one rims it and fucks me. The same with the massaging of the front. None of them avoid the groin and all of them tease me by brushing their hands on my erection, but they know I'm not there for an orgasm; I just want to be massively turned on and have my dick as hard as it could possibly get. I'll take care of the orgasm when I get home, either manually, or through my fb, who will come over and plow my ass until I shoot. I am always looking for someone new and some new techniques to keep my "fetish" alive. Massage is one of the great pleasures of life, so when I hear one of my friends saying that it is not appealing, I just have to shake my head, realizing that they are really missing something special.
Fully agree with you. I also have about six or seven regular therapists but split among four different cities.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fully agree with you. I also have about six or seven regular therapists but split among four different cities.
Braunlow and fluidyoga you guys are speaking my language.

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm right in the path of maximum coverage for the eclipse, but, because of the influx of people and the anticipated crowds, I will stay at home. However, I have arranged a massage session with one on my masseurs during the time that the sun disappears. He is the one who massages my ass for a long time and really does a good job massaging my inner thigh all the way up to the groin, brushing my balls and dick as he goes. So, I plan to open my drapes in the room where the massage table is and be fully erect at the moment of the eclipse. Also, to celebrate, this will be a fully naked day in which I will be nude all day, even to greet him at the door and give my goodbyes. I know he won't mind. Can't wait to have one of my friends ask," So, what did you do during the eclipse?" They will be really envious.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm right in the path of maximum coverage for the eclipse, but, because of the influx of people and the anticipated crowds, I will stay at home. However, I have arranged a massage session with one on my masseurs during the time that the sun disappears. He is the one who massages my ass for a long time and really does a good job massaging my inner thigh all the way up to the groin, brushing my balls and dick as he goes. So, I plan to open my drapes in the room where the massage table is and be fully erect at the moment of the eclipse. Also, to celebrate, this will be a fully naked day in which I will be nude all day, even to greet him at the door and give my goodbyes. I know he won't mind. Can't wait to have one of my friends ask," So, what did you do during the eclipse?" They will be really envious.
Yum, that's a perfect way to celebrate. Enjoy the nude sensual massage and your erotic energy and nudity.

Reactions: Braunlow

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A couple days ago, I wrote that I would be having a massage during the eclipse. Well, the eclipse turned into more like a full moon with things happening that I never expected. I told my friend what I planned to do, and he told me to call him when I had finished with the massage.

It started regular enough. I had decided to have a naked day, which I did; no clothes have been worn by me today. The eclipse was scheduled for full coverage at about 3:15, so my masseur came over at 2:45. I greeted him fully naked. He smiled and said that I looked like I was ready. I opened the drapes, so we could experience the eclipse and lay on the table face down. But, this time, he did a couple things he had never done before. As he ran his hands up my leg, he went under the thighs and rubbed right next to my groin. But, as he brought his hand down the leg again, he moved the back of his hand against my now erect penis. He did that a few times. Then, he took my butt cheek and put one hand in my crack and the other on the outside, cupping the cheek and rubbing up and down on my hole, which caused me to elevate my hips slightly, almost begging for some hole action. I was very surprised and stimulated. I turned over and he began with the legs. When he reached the inner thigh, he spread his hands and ran them all over the upper part of the thigh, then lightly moved his fingers over my balls. I was so rock hard, I was starting to drip. He moved to my groin and moved his hands vigorously over my groin, making my penis wave like a tree in a hurricane. I got some precum on his hand, but he didn't flinch. Mind you, this was a man who, when we first started a few yrs ago, would flinch and pull his hand away quickly if he had accidentally come in contact with my genitals. He left me hard and ready to explode.

After he left, I showered and called my friend who demanded a detailed description of what happened so he could jack off himself. We ended up jacking off together via video chat. We had never even seen each other hard before. Amazing. I had a huge orgasm.

It was full moon behavior. I am both shocked and really euphoric. Hopefully, your eclipse experiences were as enjoyable.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple days ago, I wrote that I would be having a massage during the eclipse. Well, the eclipse turned into more like a full moon with things happening that I never expected. I told my friend what I planned to do, and he told me to call him when I had finished with the massage.

It started regular enough. I had decided to have a naked day, which I did; no clothes have been worn by me today. The eclipse was scheduled for full coverage at about 3:15, so my masseur came over at 2:45. I greeted him fully naked. He smiled and said that I looked like I was ready. I opened the drapes, so we could experience the eclipse and lay on the table face down. But, this time, he did a couple things he had never done before. As he ran his hands up my leg, he went under the thighs and rubbed right next to my groin. But, as he brought his hand down the leg again, he moved the back of his hand against my now erect penis. He did that a few times. Then, he took my butt cheek and put one hand in my crack and the other on the outside, cupping the cheek and rubbing up and down on my hole, which caused me to elevate my hips slightly, almost begging for some hole action. I was very surprised and stimulated. I turned over and he began with the legs. When he reached the inner thigh, he spread his hands and ran them all over the upper part of the thigh, then lightly moved his fingers over my balls. I was so rock hard, I was starting to drip. He moved to my groin and moved his hands vigorously over my groin, making my penis wave like a tree in a hurricane. I got some precum on his hand, but he didn't flinch. Mind you, this was a man who, when we first started a few yrs ago, would flinch and pull his hand away quickly if he had accidentally come in contact with my genitals. He left me hard and ready to explode.

After he left, I showered and called my friend who demanded a detailed description of what happened so he could jack off himself. We ended up jacking off together via video chat. We had never even seen each other hard before. Amazing. I had a huge orgasm.

It was full moon behavior. I am both shocked and really euphoric. Hopefully, your eclipse experiences were as enjoyable.
New beginnings with your friend.

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New beginnings with your friend.
We've both been around the block long enough to know that there could be danger to a friendship if there is romantic involvement, something that neither of us wants. An occasional whack or suck would be nice, but that's about it. At least I hope that will be the case. It would almost seem like incest otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredyfx