Anyone Have Anything On @jimmyboi_ Onlyfans?

There’s quite a few fuck videos, boo. He just sells them through “unlockable” posts to certain subscribers. The most recent one I purchased was him getting TORN TO SHREDS by a gorgeous black dude.
holy shit

I recently subbed to him, will try to upload his stuff, I just need to figure out how tho, I don't wanna get banned from here!
May your account Rest In Peace, boo. I’ve received ban warning for sharing his content so it’s just a matter of time before he ends up on the DNP list.

.. :eyes:
(I came back into the thread expecting to see some updates from some of the "I'm subscribed now so I'll share" gurls, and I'm truly disappointed. So, here's a little something for y'all (especially the few of y'all that are in my PM's asking for more of his content). I may or may not upload more.)
Omg thank you sm!!!!

Reactions: G.O.A.T
(I came back into the thread expecting to see some updates from some of the "I'm subscribed now so I'll share" gurls, and I'm truly disappointed. So, here's a little something for y'all (especially the few of y'all that are in my PM's asking for more of his content). I may or may not upload more.)
you really are the greatest of all time <3

Reactions: G.O.A.T
Thank you so fucking much

I was gonna upload his fuckin' & suckin' videos for y'all but one of you hating ass, shady ass bitches decided to hit him up on IG to tell him his content was being posted on here (even after I'm sure you were one of the first few to watch and save his videos) and so now he doesn't want his content shared anywhere and he's contemplating deleting his Onlyfans completely. So basically one of you raggedy bitches have now fucked it up for EVERYONE, SMH. :mad:

I was gonna upload his fuckin' & suckin' videos for y'all but one of you hating ass, shady ass bitches decided to hit him up on IG to tell him his content was being posted on here (even after I'm sure you were one of the first few to watch and save his videos) and so now he doesn't want his content shared anywhere and he's contemplating deleting his Onlyfans completely. So basically one of you raggedy bitches have now fucked it up for EVERYONE, SMH. :mad:
It's not the first time that shit happens. so not surprised.

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK SNITCHED