Anyone Have Anything On @jimmyboi_ Onlyfans?

ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK SNITCHED
Probably one of these bitches who thought they’d become his new best friend by telling him about the site. These are the same bitches that have been asking for more of his content, only to turn around and snitch but then they feel a type of way when people like myself stop sharing the content. I can’t ..

Probably one of these bitches who thought they’d become his new best friend by telling him about the site. These are the same bitches that have been asking for more of his content, only to turn around and snitch but then they feel a type of way when people like myself stop sharing the content. I can’t ..
I hate that this always happens with onlyfans content. What do these people expect? They're not gonna fuck you or even give you free access or whatever, they're just gonna get mad and you're gonna ruin it for everyone.
(they as in the onlyfans person and you as in the fucking snitch)

Reactions: r1g1 and G.O.A.T
I was gonna upload his fuckin' & suckin' videos for y'all but one of you hating ass, shady ass bitches decided to hit him up on IG to tell him his content was being posted on here (even after I'm sure you were one of the first few to watch and save his videos) and so now he doesn't want his content shared anywhere and he's contemplating deleting his Onlyfans completely. So basically one of you raggedy bitches have now fucked it up for EVERYONE, SMH. :mad:
Dose he hook up with other guys in his videos?

I was gonna upload his fuckin' & suckin' videos for y'all but one of you hating ass, shady ass bitches decided to hit him up on IG to tell him his content was being posted on here (even after I'm sure you were one of the first few to watch and save his videos) and so now he doesn't want his content shared anywhere and he's contemplating deleting his Onlyfans completely. So basically one of you raggedy bitches have now fucked it up for EVERYONE, SMH. :mad:

It's more likely he noticed the content being posted, it's been deleted previously so he is aware of this site.

Reactions: deleted6039911
He only has two videos with another guy, one is about 10 seconds long and the other is just the guy playing with his ass.
False information, boo. He has SEVERAL videos with other guys, and they're all over 5 minutes long with the longest being 14 minutes. I know because I purchased each of them.

Reactions: alwayshorny5845
someone should've made a drive folder :/
Ain't nobody gonna do that. These bitches are too cheap to even JOIN his Onlyfans, let alone make a Google Drive folder of all his content. They're waiting for someone else to do it..

guys too much drama. i feel like this trhead should be used to share appretiaton for this beautiful guy; ii'm very thankful with who shared all the stuff. but if sharing the onlyfans stuff is not possible anymore, it's not a problem! we can still share stuff from his instagram and twitter and we well let each other know when there is a discount in case anyone wants to join his onlyfans. Luttleone i think G.O.A.T. is referring to some videos he purchased separetly that are not in the onlyfan material. i think the problem is when something is written is harder to show the good intention behind the message. if we were togheder we would probably be drinking a laughing all togheder like an old group of friends.

Reactions: r1g1
Ya'll just subscribe to his OF, is not expensive at all. I recently re-subscribed. I couldn't find any fucking video tho, This guy OF is good, and when you're subscribing to his OF you're actually doing a good thing to society, cause Ben is using the money to pay off his Ph.D. and America needs more STEM professionals, especially STEM Ph.D. professionals.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I for one really appreciate this, and it really makes me mad that some people would rat you out like that. Thank you for all that you have shared and will continue to share, and if these videos are taken down I will sue!!!!

Ya'll just subscribe to his OF, is not expensive at all. I recently re-subscribed. I couldn't find any fucking video tho, This guy OF is good, and when you're subscribing to his OF you're actually doing a good thing to society, cause Ben is using the money to pay off his Ph.D. and America needs more STEM professionals, especially STEM Ph.D. professionals.
I already told them to stop asking me for the videos and just subscribe and support him, but the gurls refuse to do that. I'm not sure if they're broke, or they just don't wanna support him. I've told them in multiple posts that his content is definitely worth a subscription.