Anyone Have Anything On @jimmyboi_ Onlyfans?

I already told them to stop asking me for the videos and just subscribe and support him, but the gurls refuse to do that. I'm not sure if they're broke, or they just don't wanna support him. I've told them in multiple posts that his content is definitely worth a subscription.
Stop posting videos sis. The only downside from his OF is that he deleted a lot of videos, so there isn't as much material. also I couldn't find any fucking video, so that suck ass.

I was gonna upload his fuckin' & suckin' videos for y'all but one of you hating ass, shady ass bitches decided to hit him up on IG to tell him his content was being posted on here (even after I'm sure you were one of the first few to watch and save his videos) and so now he doesn't want his content shared anywhere and he's contemplating deleting his Onlyfans completely. So basically one of you raggedy bitches have now fucked it up for EVERYONE, SMH. :mad:
Someones gotta always fuckin ruin our little club. Did the person who snitch get all the validation from benny himself? did they get extra videos because they're SO Kind to reveal this info? I bet they didn't

Reactions: r1g1
@G.O.A.T Thank you SO MUCH for all the material you've shared with us. I cannot thank you enough about being so nice and sharing us free content that you show in YOUR OWN TIME. Some people here can't comprehend or are too impatient for shit. Don't blame ya if you don't post anymore stuff, it's been fun with whatever reminants we could get already and unfortunately it's hurt Benny's onlyfans now that he knows. Even if he does end up keeping his onlyfans and we don't get to see his content anymore, i hope it doesn't hold him back from doing more videos.

@G.O.A.T Thank you SO MUCH for all the material you've shared with us. I cannot thank you enough about being so nice and sharing us free content that you show in YOUR OWN TIME. Some people here can't comprehend or are too impatient for shit. Don't blame ya if you don't post anymore stuff, it's been fun with whatever reminants we could get already and unfortunately it's hurt Benny's onlyfans now that he knows. Even if he does end up keeping his onlyfans and we don't get to see his content anymore, i hope it doesn't hold him back from doing more videos.
Facts. Dude you are the fucking goat. Thanks for all you shared

Someones gotta always fuckin ruin our little club. Did the person who snitch get all the validation from benny himself? did they get extra videos because they're SO Kind to reveal this info? I bet they didn't

Nobody "snitched", Jimmy/Benny is aware of this site and has had content removed previously.

He only has two videos with another guy, one is about 10 seconds long and the other is just the guy playing with his ass.
I really only wanna sign up if/when he gets fucked. I feel like he won’t really do during this pandemic

Reactions: LuttleOne
o_Oo_O
195/5000

this is sad for me, i'm only 16, i literally can't buy his content, my parents would kill me ... but thanks for the content you alredy share, you are amazing. Love U <3
16...???? What you doing here

So I’ve been hit with copyright claims and all that kinda stuff for posting his content, so I’m definitely done posting or sharing him. It’s in someone else’s hands now. Peace & blessings.
Ok I'm sorry to hear that you got copyright claims, thanks for all the posting you did! On an unrelated (it's just a nerd question I know) how do they found out the person that post stuff with an anonymous account? Do the videos contain a certain code or maybe there is a tracking system

Ok I'm sorry to hear that you got copyright claims, thanks for all the posting you did! On an unrelated (it's just a nerd question I know) how do they found out the person that post stuff with an anonymous account? Do the videos contain a certain code or maybe there is a tracking system
Supposedly he already knew about the site but I think someone snitched.

Supposedly he already knew about the site but I think someone snitched.
He's told me on insta that he knows about this site, and im pretty sure one of the first messages you get when you sub to his onlyfans is "don't share my content"

Reactions: LuttleOne
He's told me on insta that he knows about this site, and im pretty sure one of the first messages you get when you sub to his onlyfans is "don't share my content"
That doesn’t keep people from sharing content and once I pay for it, it becomes mine. The problem is y’all hoes snitching to him. Either way, it’s whatever. I’m not posting anymore of his content (on here at least).

That doesn’t keep people from sharing content and once I pay for it, it becomes mine. The problem is y’all hoes snitching to him. Either way, it’s whatever. I’m not posting anymore of his content (on here at least).
Where else is there to post his content?