Anyone lucky enough to have a job (Doctor, Masseuse, Nurse, etc.) were they see huge cocks?

mrluvvvver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi,

Heard a lot of stories from Nurses & doctors that were lucky enough to see a huge cock at work. Hope to hear other peoples experiences.

Are you lucky enough to work a job were you get to see huge cocks from time to time e.g. Doctor, Masseuse, Nurse etc.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a straight older guy who was a Nurse Practitioner. He told his wife...who told me that he had a patient, who was a black guy, who had the biggest dick that he's ever seen lol They are in the San Diego area. I didn't get details but this guy is super straight so I don't see him making it up. I wanted an address but damn HIPPA lol FYI I have been with a black guy who had the SMALLEST dick that I have seen, a Hispanic guy that I dated was HUGE and a bottom. I should have measured him because I was jealous and I am over 8 inches.

95racer

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have friends & family in the medical fields. One time this topic came up and everyone said it is a none issue. They are working and could not care less about it. One she-la in the group commented on sometimes guys would try to show it off a bit and the reply would be " put that thing away" while rolling their eyes.

Ricksky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I’m in the medical field and it’s just part of the job to see guys naked and all sizes of penises. Not uncommon patients at times get hard during the visit. All about keeping them at ease

silverexcited

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a nurse but I've been a patient (with a huge cock):

A few years ago I was in and out of hospital for operations and I would be in a hospital bed for up to six weeks at a time. When I was still in the ICU, I had a severe circulation and blockage issue (don't want to go into exact details, sorry) that meant there was a lot of pressure below the waist. Writhing in pain, the two male nurses helping me had to reposition me (couldn't move by myself) and needed to check my lower abdomen. As I was rolled over, one of the male nurses saw my girthy semi (check my photos!), paused, looked up to his colleague and asked "is... is that swollen?" to which I replied in a sort of groan / wail: "no, I'm just hung". Cue his colleague bursting out laughing. Horrible time but a funny memory and really tapped into my exhibitionist side.