Photo Anything Of Werewolfblake?

Justinintendo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The skin on the veiny penis...is brown. I dunno man I didn't think I was vague in any way.

Um seriously? I'm white and my dick is brown, also, look at the color of his nipples. They are brown. That is very much his dick. He clearly has some Native American or Hispanic heritage somewhere. I've seen white men with almost black dicks. It happens.

Reactions: srock and fashi83

booberbutt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno how some of you call yourselves gay and don't even know dicks can sometimes be darker/lighter than other body parts. And that lighting in pictures can vary.
Anyway that is his dick that he posted on his Twitter. Personally I'm kinda over this dude who's been cockteasing for the past 5 or so years I've known him, but.

biznessofcasual

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHAT YOU SAID TO HIM?
He blocked me for a sassy reply to one of his many bait posts where he posted something sexual physical and said "me and who?" There were like 67 responses begging to be who he did it with. Like just pick one. Don't constantly bait people and then post "it's been years since I've had sex." That's clearly your own choice, man.

JasonTobias

1st Like
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHAT YOU SAID TO HIM?
I generally don’t have a single clue why, he just blocked me for no reason, maybe bc i said he’s kinda muscular in one of his posts? Or maybe it’s bc i said I’ve never watched castle of the sky before? I really don’t know

Reactions: biznessofcasual

booberbutt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaming people who had no choice in the matter is problematic and FYI, circumcision occurs below the glans.

You have a choice in restoring it and spreading awareness so it stops happening. And there's nothing wrong with his glans in that picture, Monsieur Problematique. Only the skin below it. Au revoir.

Reactions: deleted1517412