Are there any cardiologist (or medical phd of any type) here i have ?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am aware that nothing can be diagnosed without tests but I am uncomfortable with the level of interest my cardiologist showed when I tried to tell him my symptoms. It was the day of the solar eclipse when I went and my appointment was right around when it went overhead (we were in the 80/90% zone)
Even with that however I went back to hear results of my tests and again I had less then 3 minutes with the Dr.
I am not really happy but it is possible I am overreacting, I know that I can't get firm answers from anyone but if there is a medical phd I would be greatful if I could tell you what happened and you can tell me if I was given sufficient testing. What I am trying to avoid is going for another battery of unnecessary tests with a different dr if it is not needed but if someone can verify for me that I need other testing or that my tests were right for my symptoms I'd feel better.

anyway I'd be greatful if I could get an inbox concerning this

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
that was actually what I thought but he was just as quick with the follow up appointment after the tests, he told me I have sleep apnea, I asked him if that caused my symptoms and he said maybe.... but I have been unable to find anyone else to say sleep apnea causes the symptoms that I have and he really didn't say they did either
so I wasn't really happy with that answer