Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't say I get turned on by my own cock, but I am so fucking horny much of the time I am often playing with it. Sometimes I catch myself massaging my cock and balls, not even aware I had been doing it.

So I guess I turn on my dick more than my dick turning me on.

igetuwet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been getting into the look of my own cock lately as well. When I look back on old videos of me having sex with other people it's interesting to see my cock from angles I don't get to see often otherwise, even in a mirror. Sometimes I'm still surprised at how big it looks.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I'm attracted to most cocks of different shapes, girths, and angles of direction. I think mine sets the standard for what I like most as something I noticed when I first started coming into my sexual maturity around the age of twelve. Back then my erections were so hard that they'd point straight up at 45 degrees and the head would engorge looking like a mushroom. When I'm at my hardest I have a nicely shaped banana curved 8 inch cock that has a nice arc in the shaft. At my age now (late 30s) I can still manage to achieve that same firmness in my cock at times and it's an amazing feeling. Something I would always do from the first time I realized I could ejaculate was find a mirror and watch myself not only to get turned on by my own cock but also to see the cum blasting out of the head. The only difference these days from back when I was younger is that I have to put in a little more effort to get the same firmness and the amount of time it takes me to ejaculate. Back then I could literally cum hands free within a few seconds of watching my cock throb up and and down ready to explode. The head glands would fill with blood and flare like a mushroom and I would just watch all of this and it would be no turning back. Watching my penis deflate after an intense orgasm was also very intriguing to me. Needless to say I was pretty sensitive to the sensation and even as I've gotten older I felt that my sensitivity still seems to hinder me when I'm having sex because I always fear cumming too fast and my partner being disappointed. For many years if I knew I was going to have sex I'd masturbate before hand to give me more time with my partner which helped a little since I could easily be able to ejaculate again within 20 minutes of ejaculating the first time.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely - the bigger/harder it gets the more it turns me on, and the bigger/harder it gets.

It's a wild feedback loop when I go for a long edge session.

I know what you mean; sometimes I see one of my pics where I'm throbbing hard and all of my veins are big and rippling through my skin and I just have to touch my cock and pleasure it. No control at all.
Lmao right

Definitely, im absolutely in love with my dick. Love touching him and play with him.
At Age 17/18 I was very slim and could suck myself. That was fun, unfortunately I can no longer do it today.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Latetotheparty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sometimes i can browse thru my own pics and get so horny that i feel like stroking it! Anybody ever experienced such self-focussed jerking off as well?
For years I jerked off in front of a mirror so I could lust after my cock.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always enjoyed fit guys and huge uncut cocks and still do . However, as a younger fellow, I covertly checked out the mature grey haired guys at the gym and could easily get turned on. Now, at the age of 71, I am fascinated by seeing my own cock each morning and embracing the maturity I always craved to see. So yes, I am turned on by my own cock and yes I have jerked off in front of the mirror a few times. It is great to know that I am not the only one who enjoys himself. Everyone stay safe. Cheers!

Attachments