Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
655442-1503329568-193ce3c1a8ecdd52944556c0a0aeaf88.jpg

Hey Sherwood, I see you are 50/50 in terms of orientation, as I am. Not that it is easy to put a percentage on it. I have days when I feel 99% straight, and crave a woman, and other days when I am at the other end, guy-fixated. This is usually after seeing/meeting someone I fancy. Whatever, a boner cannot lie! The whole question of gay/bi/straight mystifies me, which is why I posed the question of whether a 100% "straight" guy is sexually aroused by the sight of his own cock in the mirror to the point where he gets an erection and the urge to masturbate.

I see the urge to masturbate in a mirror, or to take pics and vids while jerking off, as some kind of image reinforcement device that serves to augment one's sense of sexual attractiveness. There is also a performance element in it, the "showing off", the acting out. This requires a degree of objectivity about the image reflected back in the mirror - "Oh yeah, that's a hunky handsome guy with a big dick there! And look at what he's dong with his dick!. He really knows how to use that thing, to really pleasure himself. Fuck, that looks hot!" etc etc. Gay/bi guys have that objectivity because they are aroused by the sight of male bodies/cocks in general but, presumably, "straight" guys do not possess that mechanism?

Perhaps they are turned on by the anticipation of the pleasure they know they are going to get from playing with their cocks, rather than by the visual stimulus. Please forgive my ramblings - male sexuality has so many shades and aspects to it, just when you think you have pinned it down, it somehow evades you.
The gay/bi/straight orientation issue: I always identified as 100% heterosexual until I was about 40 years old. Feeling another guy's cock first occurred at about age 26. I was 56 before I discovered Large Penis Support Group. My "original" sexual orientation for LPSG membership was 90% straight, and over the years of attempting to understand sexual "labeling", 50/50 "orientation" seems to be the most diplomatic.

My narcissism
584743-1490461480-822ed4144e5a97e3f6b6f981f20bcb7b.jpg

Admiring my masturbation in the bathroom mirror began by the time I was 13 years old. As I studied my "capabilities", I think I was imagining the attention I would receive from females. To this day 57 years later, I would prefer to observe another guy jerking his cock prior to me displaying my cock play:blush:.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
uh ..... YEA!

the looks of it, the feel of it in my hand, the feel of it flopping around in my pants all day. Turned on by my balls too, the feel of them brushing against my leg when I walk (freeballing), smacking to and fro when I beat the big dog, and hitting the hair when I'm pumping his hairy butt :p. I am so glad I'm a man.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with what several have said here. I like to stand in front of a full length mirror, and admire my cock whether hard or soft. I am fascinated with the male cock look and how it works. Truly a beautiful master piece.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a kid when I realized I was attracted to men...my dad never let me see him nude so the only penis I could ever see was during the summer in the changing room at the community pool and those were usually kids my age. I recall an older guy with his small grandson at the pool going toward the changing room. I followed them in and I actually saw him take off his swim suit. For the first time, I saw an adult penis covered in hair and just hanging. I was probably about 8, but I knew I liked it. So, when I get a glimpse of my own old cock hanging in a forest of greying hair in the full length mirror, I find myself getting a warm feeling and am reminded of that old man I saw over 60 years ago.

50072642816_4cf6032365_k.jpg