Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve jerked off many times watching myself on the mirror or in videos and photos. I just don’t know hot to explain... it sets me off very often. And weirdly I don’t find my self very attractive, nor do I have a big cock.
Looks big to me

Reactions: Dean Lesier

glp372_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am usually. the way i see it is, why post a whole bunch of pictures for other people to see if you don’t like seeing them yourself at least a little bit? that way, both me and the viewer enjoy looking at them, and it stays fun

Reactions: Assman1
D

deleted6952661

i love scrolling through my own pictures and jerking off to my own cock, i also get really horny when im looking at my own dick all oiled up and busting through the cockring - nothing hotter for me and just adds to the experience ;)

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Am I the only one not turned on by his own cock?

Im not turned on by the dick itself... but I am turned on how I fuck ( my stroke, the athleticism in howi fuck, my playlist and that I can fuck to the exact rhythm of the music...

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[album=medium]793311[/album]Again like others have said not the biggest but had plenty of comments about having good size and head
And here’s another one - that’s a very good looking cock and a very decent size size

Reactions: MarioLM