Atk_fit is back as thefitthomas

There are no pics. It was proven to have been a prosthetic :)

Really? Maybe you need an eye examine. :grinning:
28964-B18-80-AF-4635-BB0-B-11-DC5-A1-C92-B5.gif

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks sickly in his Instagram post now. He days of being hot seems to be over.
yeah its super weird like he seems to be like working out all the time but getting nowhere it makes me sad....hes still gotta nice dick tho

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He looks sickly in his Instagram post now. He days of being hot seems to be over.

Holy shit yeah he seems to be aging drastically fast.

yeah its super weird like he seems to be like working out all the time but getting nowhere it makes me sad....hes still gotta nice dick tho
What exactly are you people talking about? I just went to check his page and he's still a pretty fit guy. Maybe less ripped than his old days but he's by no means "sickly" or "aging drastically". He's never been some super gorgeous guy tbh his body has always been in shape though. I expected him to look like a wreck but he's like... Fine?

The hyperbole on this site is disgraceful. Lol.

Reactions: mypantscomingoff

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What exactly are you people talking about? I just went to check his page and he's still a pretty fit guy. Maybe less ripped than his old days but he's by no means "sickly" or "aging drastically". He's never been some super gorgeous guy tbh his body has always been in shape though. I expected him to look like a wreck but he's like... Fine?

No don’t get me wrong he still looks great but for as much as he works out I would expect him to still look like he used to is all I’m saying

Wherejunkgoes48

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Did you see his face/forehead and hair? Him a year ago looks so much different than now imo. His body is still in fine shape.

Reactions: DX2069

gmore620

Superior Member
Media
Did you see his face/forehead and hair? Him a year ago looks so much different than now imo. His body is still in fine shape.
Not trying to shame anyone but you’re right. In his latest IG post his face looks really aged. I hope he’s ok.

Reactions: Wherejunkgoes48

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
Lol I think it’s that horrible haircut throwing everyone off.

It's not that. Look at his forehead he has Deep wrinkles. He didn't have that before. I dont know if it's because he's getting older or doing tina or taking too much sun or all 3 but he's definitely not aging well. These aren't just some minor wrinkles, these are deep wrinkles you would see on someone in their 50s.

gmore620

Superior Member
Media
It's not that. Look at his forehead he has Deep wrinkles. He didn't have that before. I dont know if it's because he's getting older or doing tina or taking too much sun or all 3 but he's definitely not aging well. These aren't just some minor wrinkles, these are deep wrinkles you would see on someone in their 50s.
And he’s not even that old at all. His IG bio says he’s 24…..

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
And he’s not even that old at all. His IG bio says he’s 24…..

I know. Which is why it's shocking that he has these deep wrinkles on his forehead. At this rate he's gonna look a mess by the time he hits 30. But hey maybe he doesn't care about his skin? He can probably get by for a few more years with that big dick.

Reactions: gmore620