Atk_fit is back as thefitthomas

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, that hair is doing nothing for him. View attachment 39195601

Wait. You’re telling me this isn’t edited/photoshopped to be funny? Why does it look like that? Am I crazy? Nothing in this photo looks proportionate to each other. Like someone clipped a bunch of different guy parts out of a magazine and made a Frankenstein fitness model.

Reactions: IdleHandsR4THEDEVIL
D

deleted1366799

It's not that. Look at his forehead he has Deep wrinkles. He didn't have that before. I dont know if it's because he's getting older or doing tina or taking too much sun or all 3 but he's definitely not aging well. These aren't just some minor wrinkles, these are deep wrinkles you would see on someone in their 50s.
It's called being a straight guy. I don't know why, but straight men age fast AF lol. Either they don't take care of themselves or it's all the stress of being a breeder, but they age badly.

He looks like he's on meth or something lol. His face has a slight gaunt look to it. Yikes that kinda weird for 24

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's called being a straight guy. I don't know why, but straight men age fast AF lol. Either they don't take care of themselves or it's all the stress of being a breeder, but they age badly.

He looks like he's on meth or something lol. His face has a slight gaunt look to it. Yikes that kinda weird for 24

So I have no idea what page it’s on, but I remember reading somewhere on here that he was at one time in a relationship with a…bigger girl…and there was some speculation that she was keeping him around by way of supplying certain illegal substances. At first I just thought it was a rumor, but then other people started to reference videos of hers and I’ll admit I definitely lean more towards believing the story. Of course it’s all alleged, but I feel like he emits a very shy vibe, and there’s a good chance that he indulges in…things…in order to thwart his inhibitions and post underwear pics and, in the past, full on dong and butthole pics lol. Certain illegal substances being abused for long periods of time can substantially age up someone at a science fiction speed.

D

deleted1165931

So I have no idea what page it’s on, but I remember reading somewhere on here that he was at one time in a relationship with a…bigger girl…and there was some speculation that she was keeping him around by way of supplying certain illegal substances. At first I just thought it was a rumor, but then other people started to reference videos of hers and I’ll admit I definitely lean more towards believing the story. Of course it’s all alleged, but I feel like he emits a very shy vibe, and there’s a good chance that he indulges in…things…in order to thwart his inhibitions and post underwear pics and, in the past, full on dong and butthole pics lol. Certain illegal substances being abused for long periods of time can substantially age up someone at a science fiction speed.

I mean I think it’s just steroids. He has the face of a 40 year old. But it also doesn’t help that he’s always doing an angry facial expression. He’s so masc he can’t experience joy

Reactions: Bootyluver

Jake154

Sexy Member
Media

No idea whether this theory is true, but (I've said this before in this thread), I've seen/spoke with him a few times in a gym in Fort Lauderdale and I could always smell his (bad) breath when talking. He also has a kinda musky smell around him, I'm not sure if his hygiene is the best tbh... He also ALWAYS wears grey sweatpants, which makes me think he likes people looking at his oh-so-noticeable huge bulge, so might be more of an exhibitionist then we know...

Reactions: deleted1366799

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
No idea whether this theory is true, but (I've said this before in this thread), I've seen/spoke with him a few times in a gym in Fort Lauderdale and I could always smell his (bad) breath when talking. He also has a kinda musky smell around him, I'm not sure if his hygiene is the best tbh... He also ALWAYS wears grey sweatpants, which makes me think he likes people looking at his oh-so-noticeable huge bulge, so might be more of an exhibitionist then we know...

I know which gym you are talking about and it just reaffirms what I thought about him. He's has to be living at a daddies house. Judging by where that gym is located at. This certain area in Fort lauderdale is heavily gay and there would be no point in him living there because it's not THAT exciting. Now the whole him possibly doing tina part makes sense.

This is all my opinion, my conspiracy, allegedly

Mr.NiceDixxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know which gym you are talking about and it just reaffirms what I thought about him. He's has to be living at a daddies house. Judging by where that gym is located at. This certain area in Fort lauderdale is heavily gay and there would be no point in him living there because it's not THAT exciting. Now the whole him possibly doing tina part makes sense.

Are you taking about Wilton Manors? Lmao

Reactions: randomphotog

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media

This makes sense judging by his appearance. He's serving meth bareback sex realness!

The tina is fucking up his look :/ the daddy has him hooked on it. Oh well he gets to suck his dick every night so he's probably proud.

This is all my opinion, my conspiracy, allegedly.

Reactions: Jordan2e
D

deleted1366799

I was shocked when people said he was 24. He looks like he's in his mid to late 30's. Unless he has terrible genes or an illness, drugs seem extremely plausible.

D

deleted1165931

I don’t wanna be a hater but he really does have drug face

Is it possible to be pretty big and bulky if you’re a meth head though? Genuinely don’t know.

D

deleted7298491

I hope y’all are wrong about the drugs. But if you’re right I hope the filthy queen who got him hooked gets prosecuted like Ed Buck in Los Angeles.

D

deleted1366799

I don’t wanna be a hater but he really does have drug face

Is it possible to be pretty big and bulky if you’re a meth head though? Genuinely don’t know.
I'm not trying to just hate on him either. I think he's hot, but there's no denying his face looks like a drug users face.

He's not that big though. As others pointed out, he's leaned out over the years.

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope y’all are wrong about the drugs. But if you’re right I hope the filthy queen who got him hooked gets prosecuted like Ed Buck in Los Angeles.

I mean it really is all alleged. BUT… How many times in LPSG history have you seen this many people ACTUALLY AGREEING with each other without someone being rude or even just disagreeing? Lol…Never. Never is the last time that’s happened on this website lol. So you have to wonder, when I make a statement about him allegedly doing *ahem* Tina, and 6 people agree with me and literally nobody disagrees…it’s extremely plausible that enough of us have seen the signs to know when someone is dabbling in some illegal extracurriculars. Also, I don’t think that someone who starts doing Tina normally has the urge to get a gym membership, but if someone is ALREADY A gym rat happens to stumble onto some Tina I think it’s very realistic to think they’d directly convert that extra “energy” into continuing to go to the gym…therefore their body would appear fit and healthy while their face would…well…age like something out of a SyFy original movie.

Reactions: deleted1366799

newcru

Superior Member
Media
Well, if 7 people agree that he’s a drug addict based on a maximum of 60 seconds a day of gym content on social media, then obviously he’s a drug addict. I mean, what other possible reason could explain the fact that he doesn’t look 18 anymore and has forehead wrinkles when he frowns? :)

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, if 7 people agree that he’s a drug addict based on a maximum of 60 seconds a day of gym content on social media, then obviously he’s a drug addict. I mean, what other possible reason could explain the fact that he doesn’t look 18 anymore and has forehead wrinkles when he frowns? :)

Oh, no don’t confuse me with one of the people who enjoy twinks and want men to be boys instead of men. I’ll take a hairy dad bod all day over a cherub faced 18 year old lol. I can’t speak for the other people who responded, but I said what I said due to reading what other people have said in the past, reading leaked text messages, and watching videos from his rotund ex-“girlfriend”. I also said allegedly because I’m not delusional enough to think I can say with 100% positivity that I’m right. However, with all the facts that I DO know and all the evidence that I HAVE seen, I tend to believe that he has dabbled before and the fact that his face seems to be aging thrice as fast as the rest of his body does tend to line up with the effects that a variety of illegal substances have on the human body, especially one in particular, which coincidentally is the exact same one he has been allegedly linked to in the past.