Atk_fit is back as thefitthomas

gmore620

Superior Member
Media
I know. Which is why it's shocking that he has these deep wrinkles on his forehead. At this rate he's gonna look a mess by the time he hits 30. But hey maybe he doesn't care about his skin? He can probably get by for a few more years with that big dick.
Yeah, his big cock and fit body are nice and all but that don’t mean nothin if he ain’t talking care of that face. Like I said before hopefully he’s ok.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope he’s ok too but like I’m saying he works out constantly but it seems like he isn’t making any progress he just can’t get back to the body he had a few years ago. Mayb back then he juiced? And he’s being more healthy now? Idk but something is off

Coolly84

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope he’s ok too but like I’m saying he works out constantly but it seems like he isn’t making any progress he just can’t get back to the body he had a few years ago. Mayb back then he juiced? And he’s being more healthy now? Idk but something is off
I agree 100%

newcru

Superior Member
Media
So, he doesn't look the same as he did when he was 18. And based on a few Instagram posts a day, we know that he works out "constantly".

Maybe he doesn't look 18 anymore because he isn't 18 anymore. And maybe he's in the shape he's in because that's the shape that he's trying to achieve (and to be clear, there's nothing wrong with the shape he's in).

Perhaps people should try to be less judgemental and stop trying to invent things to justify their opinions? Of course, that's just my opinion :)

LaneR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I checked out his Instagram. Honestly, I'm surprised he's labeling himself as a fitness model. He's pretty thin for a fitness model, and especially for someone who has been going to the gym for such a long time. In addition, his hairline seems to be receding so that's probably why he looks like he's aging fast. Also, his latest Instagram post looks like it's depicting an old man in a wheelchair at first glance...

D

deleted1165931

I thought everyone was being a hater and then I went and saw his face on Instagram and…..is he on drugs? Do steroids do this maybe?

Reactions: hellodick