Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

sometimes its hard not to..when the guy stands far back from the urinal, probably just to show off......LOL
I had that situation this weekend and also agree the opportunity was there so I did...
I went shopping and caught a young 20something showing off at mall urinals. I had to go at same time these two college age guys had to go and followed them to restroom. By time I got there one guy was finished rather quick while friend peed and stood back at the two urinals so I seized moment to piss as the friend walked to sink. The guy was in gym shorts and tee and had a good sized cut cock pulled over waistband pissing a good stream. I pissed as normal but thought to myself "damn!" As I subtly checked out the view considering he was slightly stepped back from the urinal so there was open season for peeks since no dividers. He knew he had a good size and paid me no attention as he did business and even held shaft close to base so rest of cock was hanging over and obviously showing off length which was probably close to 5 soft. Made sure to memorialize the moment since it's been awhile since I've had luck in the peeks.

Honestly I just started this about 5 years ago after one night out with friends at a bar I went to the restroom and I have to say I had a good buzz going on. I went in there and I noticed the guy next to me was on display. With the liquor talking I said "nice one " he said thanks and said it gets the job done. Since that day I stand back a little and sometimes at a slight angle to show and get a peek if opportunity presents itself.

I do whenever the opportunity presents itself. One guy put on a show for me with his big dick. I could hardly keep my eyes off of it as I didn't want to stare at it the whole time. But I don't think he minded. He even held the door open for me as we exited the bathroom. That's when I should have struck up a conversation with him. Who knows we might have been friends until today.

I absolutely believe to each his own - but you say you are 100% straight?

I rarely look at others and I do have a very good advantage to do so. I am 6'9" tall so the obvious shorter guys tend to be a very shy and avoid using urinal next to me. I am writhing this because I was on a flight back to the U.S. yesterday afternoon and I noticed a guy in front of me a couple of rows on the plane. He looked like a nice guy and he was about 20 years younger than me. I looked at his phone while we were boarding and it appeared he was checking the Bateworld wedsite. I am on that site and recognized it immediately. Over the last few days I have been extremely horny and adventurous. I am always horny but I was at this time I was really out there with my thoughts and actions. We landed and I got off the plane and headed for the bathroom. One urinal open and I stepped up to it and notice this guy from the plane is next to me. I had a semi and I was standing away and toward him a bit. I wanted him to look at my cock. I was checking him out and noticed he was uncut and thick. He seem to be in tune with what was going on. I noticed he looked at my cock and couple of times and I gave him a great view. He was also backing away and turning towards me a bit and he was slowly stroking his fabulous cock as I looked on. He was done peeing and he kept there did I. I was hard now and he noticed that and didn't seem to want to move. I was locked on his cock and we did this while many guys cycled in and out of the restroom. He turned a bit more toward me as he began to tuck his fine cock back in his pants. My eyes went up to his and we smiled at each other and zipped up. At the wash basin I stood next to him again and while washing my hands I told him thank you and I did enjoy that. He said he did too. Never had I done that and I knew there had to be a thread on here on urinals and couldn't wait to write of my rare encounter. I wanted to take it further but he last words were that his wife is here to pick him up. I was so fired up I headed into the next restroom in hopes to try to enjoy some again.