Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

If so, how do you do it? In what locations? Parties? Do they realize it?

funny5.jpg
Don't most men check out the other dicks?

If it's open like in your picture you bet i do...and i love when the rare guy comes in who isn't shy and embarrassed about his manhod being exposed and stands the same way i do at urinals so the cock and sack are easily visible to others
It's nice when a guy stands back a little ways or leans back showing his dick and nut sack, thank you guys for doing that for us.

I have good peripheral vision. If I notice that another guy is obviously checking out my junk I will step back and give him a better look. A couple of times I have had guys say "nice!"
Thank you for showing it to us.

Almost always, but I don’t turn my head or peer over or around a partition between us. Guys know when another guy wants to be admired or played with by their urinal stance and actions. If it’s not obvious to you, chances are no one you’re around is interested in this behavior.

I do love to peek someone else's dick when I am at bar or clubs... And I usually hang out where straight or married guys go. I love it when they are frisky they usually show it to me and sometimes I am lucky they let me touch it or even suck them

Rarely, I'm just usually needing to pee and get on with my day.

I do if I think I can get away with it. I usually try to use mirrors and such if the set up of the room allows it. Occasionally you will find one with a reflective wall and spaces between the dividers. Now if someone pulls it out and is obviously flaunting it, I'm damn sure going to take a direct gander at it.

I am frequently standing back avoiding splasback, so I think it encourages the guy next to me to do the same. I am also usually on full display due to pulling the waistband below my balls. For some reason, it seems to invite conversation and conversations invite glances !