Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Yes all the damn time. Most guys love showing off especially if they have a big beautiful cock!
Guys with big dicks should always show off what they have. They should think about all the men out there who love playing with dicks.
Of course. I look to see how big they are and if there circumcised or not. I also stand back and show
Thank you for showing yours.

Went to a nicer scale restaurant in Baton Rouge for the first time today. Enter the men’s room to find two urinals, in extremely close quarters, without a divider. Started the stream and stood back a bit in hopes of being joined. No one entered. Even waited a bit bit no one showed. Thought it very strange for this type of establishment.
Pvt me the place. Gonna be in BR next week.

Reactions: Bryan Flynn
If a guy ever saw me at a urinal, he would probably be weirded out. I use urinal time to do 30-40 seconds worth of restoration work. Lol

Sometimes I get the urge to stand back and show it off but I chicken out once I get to the urinal. I guess I don’t want to offend anyone?

Caught a very older man getting a glimpse of mine once. There was a divider but he blatantly peaked over to get a look.

Reactions: deleted24073141
Almost always, but I don’t turn my head or peer over or around a partition between us. Guys know when another guy wants to be admired or played with by their urinal stance and actions. If it’s not obvious to you, chances are no one you’re around is interested in this behavior.
You can gauge whether someone cares if someone peeks.

Some guys practically crawl into the urinal even when there are dividers. Some turn away in the corner urinal. Those guys obviously don't want anyone peeking at their dicks while they are pissing. Leave them alone.

The further back from the urinal, the less they care. At some point, not only do they not care, but they want guys looking at their dicks.

I try and walk that fine line in between. I am not going to stand a foot away, (thought that might be fun). But I am also not going to crawl inside the urinal. Most of the time, guys do peek. If I catch them and smile, they all the sudden become your best friend and want to jerk off with you. Who doesn't need more friends?

I agree. If he is standing way back from the urinal, shaking it 20 times and a semi....he is seeking attention. I won't disappoint him. If I had something to show, I'd probably do the same. If it is rude to look, then it's also rude obviously flaunt your big dick at a urinal. It ruins my day and self esteem to have a hung guy checking out my small dick, but I feel it's natural for a guy to check how he compares to another guy, regardless of the opportunity. Prince Tinymeat

I agree. If he is standing way back from the urinal, shaking it 20 times and a semi....he is seeking attention. I won't disappoint him. If I had something to show, I'd probably do the same. If it is rude to look, then it's also rude obviously flaunt your big dick at a urinal. It ruins my day and self esteem to have a hung guy checking out my small dick, but I feel it's natural for a guy to check how he compares to another guy, regardless of the opportunity. Prince Tinymeat
I think maybe you don't realize how turned on it is for some big hung guys like me see a small cock next to them. I love playing with little dicks. So if you love watching big dicks next to you, don't you think it is only fair to show yours off as well?

I think maybe you don't realize how turned on it is for some big hung guys like me see a small cock next to them. I love playing with little dicks. So if you love watching big dicks next to you, don't you think it is only fair to show yours off as well?
You can piss next to me anytime, maybe even accidentally on me.

You can piss next to me anytime, maybe even accidentally on me.
Well if we ever meet, I hope you will reach over and hold my dick for me while I piss. You can aim it any where you want. I know you will feel me get hard in your hand while I look at your small cock. Hope that is ok.

Well if we ever meet, I hope you will reach over and hold my dick for me while I piss. You can aim it any where you want. I know you will feel me get hard in your hand while I look at your small cock. Hope that is ok.
Wow sir you are amazing. If I took a piss next to your bigger cock, I would really hope you wouldn’t mind me reaching over. I always wanted to do something like that. So how a bigger guy feels in my hand.

Wow sir you are amazing. If I took a piss next to your bigger cock, I would really hope you wouldn’t mind me reaching over. I always wanted to do something like that. So how a bigger guy feels in my hand.

I actually have had guys do exactly that. I just let them handle things. I loved watching how they did the final shaking. They were extremely careful to make sure every drop was out of my dick... So thoughtful.

Or, come to think of it, they might have been more interested in how big my hard dick gets.

I actually have had guys do exactly that. I just let them handle things. I loved watching how they did the final shaking. They were extremely careful to make sure every drop was out of my dick... So thoughtful.

Or, come to think of it, they might have been more interested in how big my hard dick gets.
I think I would have to drop to my knees.

Reactions: auncut10in
Recently had an encounter where I went into a bathroom to piss and went up to a urinal and wasn't even trying to look(where I live you could get killed quick for shit like that...not risking it) but this guy was standing far back from the urinal and he had his hands on his shaft and was playing with the shaft skin.
He left.
As I was finishing up another guy came in and unzipped and had it out before even getting to the urinal. It was a lot of dick to have seen considering where I was at the time.