Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Some time ago the guys in my family had a "female free" day and all went to an event held at an old sporting site. To my delight most of us had to piss at the same time, and I was pleased to see an ancient trough that was wide enough to lay down in. Be still my heart! All of them know I am gay, and none appear to have a problem with it, still I wasn't sure if pissing side by side might be an issue. Of course I peeked and got to see brothers in law and nephews cocks pissing,. I had to smirk a bit when I noticed two of them trying not to be obvious while checking me out. I wanted to give myself an extra tug when finished, but thought better of it. Have to admit I've jerked off to that memory quite a few times.

Trough urinals, it's hard not to. It's when that glace becomes repeated or prolonged that things get interesting...

Bob Dole likes to look. Bob Dole thinks everyone should be shaking it at the trough!

Reactions: Robert Dole
Trough urinals, it's hard not to. It's when that glace becomes repeated or prolonged that things get interesting...
agreed.
and then you stay longer than you need to, jerk it, and all of a sudden one of you goes on their knees and starts to lick and suck xD

agreed.
and then you stay longer than you need to, jerk it, and all of a sudden one of you goes on their knees and starts to lick and suck xD
It's never worked that way for me yet, but i have one one occasion had a helping hand while shaking well, and moved to a cubicle to explore further.
More recently, after a number of prolonged glances over a couple of minutes at the urinal in a changing room at a local surf beach, the interest was very clear. He followed me at a discrete distance into the dune vegetation and the afternoon passed quickly...

I had two recent surprises at the urinal lately.

I was standing at a urinal at an NHL game when a younger man (around 20) took the urinal next to me. He was tall and lean. The way he stood back from the urinal I thought “I bet he’s hung.” As I turned to leave my urinal I looked down at his crotch. What I saw was about the size of my thumb.

I was at a college football game when a man in his forties strutted up to the urinal next to me. I thought “the cocky bastard is probably over compensating for being hung like a hamster.” When he hauled out his cock, I had to restrain myself from staring at it with my mouth hanging open.

It just goes to prove that you can’t judge a book by its cover.

In a bar i go to bathroom evey 10 min to check other guys, sometimes just few guys sometimes full. Some guys even in a gaybar, hide their cock not to be watched.
same i absolutely love checking guys out in the toilet … nothing more masculine to me than a guy with his dick out relieving himself

I had two recent surprises at the urinal lately.

I was standing at a urinal at an NHL game when a younger man (around 20) took the urinal next to me. He was tall and lean. The way he stood back from the urinal I thought “I bet he’s hung.” As I turned to leave my urinal I looked down at his crotch. What I saw was about the size of my thumb.

I was at a college football game when a man in his forties strutted up to the urinal next to me. I thought “the cocky bastard is probably over compensating for being hung like a hamster.” When he hauled out his cock, I had to restrain myself from staring at it with my mouth hanging open.

It just goes to prove that you can’t judge a book by its cover.
I have always been wrongly judged by people thinking I am a average Joe when I am not.

same i absolutely love checking guys out in the toilet … nothing more masculine to me than a guy with his dick out relieving himself
Oh god, totally agree!

"nothing more masculine to me than a guy with his dick out relieving himself" feeling exactly the same.
Especially at a concert or sport event, guys tend to take longer piss.

Reactions: Linkguy13