Be honest: do you check the dick of other guys in the urinals?

Me too. I try to drink as much as I can so I can go to the bathroom many times. Even if I don't have the urgency, I still go. Especially if the toilet your in has a trough or no dividers and with guys heading in it. The trough urinals is a best male bonding experience.
Completely agree. Just guys sharing a moment of what we have in common regardless of size and appearance.

it had been a while since i went to look at guys at urinals and also gloryholes---i went to one place i hadnt been to in a while about two weeks ago--and to my surprise there was only three other cars in the lot--i almost didnt go in as i figured wont be many to look at--i went in and there was one guy looked like he was in his early 20s standing at the urinals so i walked up unzipped my pants pulled my dick out and began to piss---i kind of looked up at the ceiling and toward him a little and noticed he looked at my cock as i was about done pissing-- and i asked him if he was having trouble pissing he said no not really-- i just leaned around a little looked at his dick and it wasrock hard--prob about 6 inches of hard cock nice thickness --can see some hair above it--

he was quiet for a few until i mentioned how nice of a dick he had--and he was like --think so--i asked him if there was anyone else in here he said no that he was only one been here in the last half hour or so--i asked him if he was here looking for someone to suck your cock or jerk off as watch guys piss-- he was shy but tells me hesitantly about he had met a guy here that did suck him and and he has hard time finding other gay guys like himself to be with---i told him with a nice body he has and his dick that guys should be knocking on his door--

so i stepped behind him reached my arms around him took his cock with one hand and rubbed his belly with the other-- and asked him what all he was wanting to get into-- he reached his hand back grabs my cock and begins stroking it and tells me wanting to suck dick and get sucked liked his ass played with alot-- i was like oh really --i released his cock an quit rubbing his stomach and slid his pants and underwear down off his ass cheeks kneeled down and kissed his ass cheeks spread them apart and ran my tongue over his hole few times--he bends over some as if to say do it more--

this was all we did at the urinals---i asked him if he wanted to hop in his ride and follow me to my place--he tells me his ride ws a bike parked at side of building --i was like ok then toss your bike in back of my truck and we can go to my place---he asked if i was sure i said sure--only if he feels safe--then i told himhe would be the first person i been with in a few months so trust me i wont hurt him..he said ok---pulled up his pants and ziped them--we tossed his bike in my truck and we went to my place--

and now that was end of urinals-next stop my house

Several months ago, I went to my first concert after the pandemic started, which was at one of my favorite small but old classic venues. It was the band Green Day and a broad spectrum of people attended from fellow mid age Gen X people to 20 somethings. Went to the mens room a few times which has a long open row of urinals and burned in mind is the salt/ pepper approx late 40s guy who was dressed preppy like in khaki shorts and a polo shirt and wore black rim glasses. He took urinal two spaces from me and opened shorts and pissed with a thick soft cut hairy cock and balls on display with no hesitation. Was nice to know his piss habit didnt change with age and he was comfy pissing while "hanging out" with no awkwardness as I caught subtle glances as I pissed too considering the bar was open too.

I wrecked my wrist on my bike so wearing a brace for a few weeks. Was not thinking when going to Home Depot yesterday and wore my shorts with the zipper and button. Damn hard to zip up and button with one hand so stepped back from the urinal after pissing to do them up away from the spraying auto-flush, not intending to show off since the restroom was empty. Surprised the dude walking in with a clear view of the top of my cocks and bush.

i have done more than look---i am horny and crazy enough to see if i can hold it for them as they piss or sometimes suck on their dick--i have no limits what so ever
Has anyone ever let u hold it?

Reactions: 1119457
Has anyone ever let u hold it?
Guys have let me hold it sometimes just to stroke it and if he gets hard and I jerk him off and he can cum before anyone else comes in.. that’s happened several times…

I have leaned over after he gets done pissing and suck his dick and it still have a few drops in his dick where he didn’t shake it.. those few drops of piss actually taste pretty good ..

couple times when I looked they would hold their piss act like they were done and say go ahead suck it and when I’d put my mouth on it they’d piss in my mouth hold my head there and tell me to swallow it so I did …

If hot and he'll let me I look... kinda is difficult because don't want him to get mad, but usually guys don't..... even if they notice they laugh it off to themselves... the best are sports venues with large crowds of drunk studs