Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being bi I find myself being a TOTAL bottom. For me that means my sexual desire comes from my ass and not my dick. When I am with a man I see my dick as a clitoris of sorts. I don't want to even cum from penile stimulation.

When I have a cock offerred to me I want nothing more that to serve it and its its owner. I offer my body up to them and do to them whatecer they ask. I find my deep inner core craves cock. My prostate aches for stimulation and pleasure.

If the guy wants penetration from my cock i prefer to rim, use my fingers or a toy on him. I really don't ever want to too. I just want his cock and his cum in me in any way. Oral, hands, fucking, licking.

Strangely, my cock doesn't crave attention or stimulation. Its all about a stronger, inner craving that seems to center on my prostate.

What does being a bottom mean to you?

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being bi I find myself being a TOTAL bottom. For me that means my sexual desire comes from my ass and not my dick. When I am with a man I see my dick as a clitoris of sorts. I don't want to even cum from penile stimulation.

When I have a cock offerred to me I want nothing more that to serve it and its its owner. I offer my body up to them and do to them whatecer they ask. I find my deep inner core craves cock. My prostate aches for stimulation and pleasure.

If the guy wants penetration from my cock i prefer to rim, use my fingers or a toy on him. I really don't ever want to too. I just want his cock and his cum in me in any way. Oral, hands, fucking, licking.

Strangely, my cock doesn't crave attention or stimulation. Its all about a stronger, inner craving that seems to center on my prostate.

You just described me nearly 100%. However. If my partner wants me to do something. I’m more than willing. I see myself wanting to give pleasure more than anything, and honestly don’t care if it’s reciprocated

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find my deep inner core craves cock. My prostate aches for stimulation and pleasure.
Those words like 'crave' and 'aches for' describe the feeling perfectly for me.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those words like 'crave' and 'aches for' describe the feeling perfectly for me.
Yes, there is that desire to receive cock and semen. As a bottom i don't have any inner need to "sow my seed".

When younger that drive to want to procreate was there driving my desire to fuck. Not dure if age has anything to do about my fundamental change in sexual desires?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Can identify with you. In the sex act it's my place to totally please him. I so love pleasing men, watching and hearing them in total pleasure. I guess it's a peculiar thing to want to give pleasure more than to receive it, but all I know is it is very true and powerful when it's your niche.

But, I can't say I never like to be pleased. I've been lucky to have had a few lovers that lavished pleasure on me. At heart though, I'm just a man pleasing bottom.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
To make myself almost always available for my fuckbuddy whenever he wants/needs to fuck.

As mentioned above, I happilly and willingly take up a very submissive feminine role with my fuckbuddy, where our mutual goal is totally focussed on him cumming inside me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Affirmatively answering the “Do you like to get buttfucked ?” “Wanna Fuck?”, “Can I Fuck You?”, Questions
Means I am ALWAY open for business for my fuckbuddy.

He knows within a 99% degree of certainty, that when he wants to fuck me, its not a matter of would I or a need for foreplay or dating, its about when this will happen. We lead busy private and personal lives, we dont have time to waste playing games.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Means I am ALWAY open for business for my fuckbuddy.

He knows within a 99% degree of certainty, that when he wants to fuck me, its not a matter of would I or a need for foreplay or dating, its about when this will happen. We lead busy private and personal lives, we dont have time to waste playing games.
Thanks for the information

Reactions: ToryK and bi2

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your description is close to mine. I don’t have a feeling in my penis nor do I get hard. So it doesn’t necessarily feel like a clit since it can’t be stimulated, but most of my sexual desire comes from wanting my hole stretched and used. Having prostate stimulated is the only way I can cum, I’ve learned how to focus on it and cum hands free just by getting fucked. Bring a bottom feels more like having different sexual physiology if it makes sense, more focus on the prostate and hole as a pleasure center rather than genitals. I also have sensitive nipples and neck things that aren’t as common in men.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your description is close to mine. I don’t have a feeling in my penis nor do I get hard. So it doesn’t necessarily feel like a clit since it can’t be stimulated, but most of my sexual desire comes from wanting my hole stretched and used. Having prostate stimulated is the only way I can cum, I’ve learned how to focus on it and cum hands free just by getting fucked. Bring a bottom feels more like having different sexual physiology if it makes sense, more focus on the prostate and hole as a pleasure center rather than genitals. I also have sensitive nipples and neck things that aren’t as common in men.
Exactly! Same here! Well stated!

Reactions: ToryK and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for sharing that, I thought I was the only one here.

I agree about the sexual physiology, for me its also the emotional psychological element here at play, that another man was able to take me from behind and penetrate me when I "resist", there are so many emotions at play, it fuels my sexual desires.

My nipples being sucked on too gets me close to cumming. So much so I have to tell my fuckbuddy to focus on another area when its too much for me to handle (in a good way). I always prefer for my fuckbuddy to cum first, one it makes me feel satisfied that I did my part and two I can relax and enjoy his orgasm with him.

Reactions: EnglishSpaniard

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

As a top, this totally turned me on... Hearing someone demonstrativly describe their desires like this as a bottom is super hot

alexander_jurard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Scott8361 you naughty naught naughty man. This explanation of your desires is hot as fuck. I'd love to stimulate that prostate and let you worship my cock.

• Love
Reactions: Scott8361

Gracious_living

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Being a bottom means my pleasure comes from his pleasure ❤️
I switch so it's not always the case for me but when I'm on bottom, its service, attention and love for my top and their body.
I cum from performing oral, so pleasure wise I actually need to slow myself down or I'll bust my loads too early while I'm going down.

Being a bottom is my secret pleasure, I'm more dominant in my personal life so it's very freeing and liberating!

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with all of the bottoms on here. When I have a cock in front of me thats all I can think about, my mind goes blank and all I want to to is worship the cock and its owner. If the guy is dominant it's even better because it so much easier for me to make sure I do everything he wants, exactly how he wants it..

I dont care if I cum, all I want to do is please, no matter what it takes. I'll pretty much do anything when I'm in that mode.