Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the last 2 weeks I have fucked Sandy at Ginza Club and Baby at Ginza Empire. They were amazing and I will fuck them both again next month when I get back from holiday. It is a paradise. See below;
1671776741039.png

And Baby
1671776832701.png

Attachments

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living in the US, the only legal brothels are in the state of Nevada. I've never been to those legal brothels as I don't live there or able to travel there.
However, I remember back in the days when I was in college, I lived near a large metropolitan city and there were massage parlors running 24 hours. One day while I took a study break and headed into the city, I happened to picked up one of the street newspapers that carried adult services ads. One of the articles written in the newspaper that I happened to picked up on that day provided instructions on what to say when you go into the massage parlor, not just to get a "happy ending", but when you want to have sexual intercourse in there. The suggestion was: Go inside and mention to the staff that works at the front desk: saying "I want to have a massage with full service".

I took the advice and it worked, I went in and mentioned that I want a full service, paid the money and got into a small room, 5 minutes later, a lady came in, decent looking, in her late 20s. Knowing that I only want to fuck, she skipped the massage and took her clothes off and laid on her back. She handed me a condom told me to put it on. I took off my clothes, climbed up in between her legs, put the condom on and started to penetrating her. Been new and little nervous, the lady noticed that and reached down took my cock and guided to her pussy. I went in and fucked her in missionary position for awhile then blow my loads, it was a good released. What helped was that the lady was supportive so I felt less nervous and able to enjoy fucking someone I just met.

A few months later, I tried another massage parlor a few blocks away. I got to fuck another lady, she was in her early 30s, decent looking with a nicer body than the other one. She has a very sweet personality, I mentioned to her that I wanted to fuck her doggy style, she obliged.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Snow at one of my favourite local brothels this morning. https://no5marrickville.com/profile/jora/
She was amazing. Only 5 foot (155cm) tall and 88lbs (40kg) and drop dead gorgeous. She is from Thailand.
We showered together and she got me hard and gave me a shower bbbj. As I was drying myself she looked at me smiling and said "too long".
Then we got onto the bed where I lay on my back and she continued the blow job and licking my balls. Eventually she climbed on top and slid me into her pussy about halfway. I raised my hips to get in further and she said "no, you go on top".
She is tiny and her concerns were clearly genuine, so I lay her on her back and slid slowly into pussy again. I could only get about 3/4 of my cock in before I bottomed out and she pushed back with her thighs. She was really tight and that was good enough for me and I said so. She laughed and said "I am only small".
Having set the rules, I fucked her doggy style and she did have another go on top when I told her, you can drive and she smiled and climbed on. She was clearly enjoying herself.
I was getting close to cumming and she pointed at her mouth, I nodded and she climbed off got between my knees and blew me until I came in her mouth.
Just wonderful and I plan to see her again next week. Here are her pictures. (btw as per my avatar I am 7.7"long x 5.2" girth)
1673144213413.png
1673144251280.png

1673144296947.png

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fucked Snow at one of my favourite local brothels this morning. https://no5marrickville.com/profile/jora/
She was amazing. Only 5 foot (155cm) tall and 88lbs (40kg) and drop dead gorgeous. She is from Thailand.
We showered together and she got me hard and gave me a shower bbbj. As I was drying myself she looked at me smiling and said "too long".
Then we got onto the bed where I lay on my back and she continued the blow job and licking my balls. Eventually she climbed on top and slid me into her pussy about halfway. I raised my hips to get in further and she said "no, you go on top".
She is tiny and her concerns were clearly genuine, so I lay her on her back and slid slowly into pussy again. I could only get about 3/4 of my cock in before I bottomed out and she pushed back with her thighs. She was really tight and that was good enough for me and I said so. She laughed and said "I am only small".
Having set the rules, I fucked her doggy style and she did have another go on top when I told her, you can drive and she smiled and climbed on. She was clearly enjoying herself.
I was getting close to cumming and she pointed at her mouth, I nodded and she climbed off got between my knees and blew me until I came in her mouth.
Just wonderful and I plan to see her again next week. Here are her pictures. (btw as per my avatar I am 7.7"long x 5.2" girth)
View attachment 86425401 View attachment 86425441
View attachment 86425491

really making me wanna hit up a brothel again mate

Reactions: 1069369

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 86425401 View attachment 86425441
View attachment 86425491
What a beauty. She sounds fun.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for anybody that hasn’t been to South East Asia, this is exactly what one can do every day of the week.
Good stuff. But if you like the smaller Asian women, as I do, check out Asian Street Meat or Creampie Thais like this one.

• Love
Reactions: Nemorex and 1069369

Yep. And Exploited Asian Teens. By the one and only, The Legend Naughty Nigel RIP.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or better still you can go to N5M, Ginza Club, Ginza Empire, Kyoto 206 or dozens of others brothels in Sydney and fuck the real thing as I do every week. Only proviso is you have to live in Sydney. Bummer I know. Except I live within walking distance of most of them.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man that Skylar, OMFG. Is she still about?
I don't know. That was a couple of years ago and they recycle the names at Kyoto, so you can't be sure it is the same woman. I fucked her twice while she was there. Here are a few other photos of her at Kyoto 206.
1673503910354.png
1673503944756.png

1673504153085.png

Man that Skylar, OMFG. Is she still about?

• Love
Reactions: Nemorex and 1069369

I don't know. That was a couple of years ago and they recycle the names at Kyoto, so you can't be sure it is the same woman. I fucked her twice while she was there. Here are a few other photos of her at Kyoto 206.
View attachment 86760181 View attachment 86760201
View attachment 86760291
Fuck that’s quality mate. Top shelf.
Love her cum shades too. She’s be at least 280/hr plus extras I’d guess?

A bottom feeder like me can only afford to fuck these girls in Asia lol. In Sydney I have to contend with the MILFs.