Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. A big cock, a condom full of cum and a sexy slut just fucked in the background? What more do you want lol?
Let me guess dbone's concern. No offence meant but I am more interested in seeing her rather than you. I know I'm a straight minority on this site. That's just a fact.
But I really want to see this women you fucked. I love women.

D

deleted814719

Let me guess dbone's concern. No offence meant but I am more interested in seeing her rather than you. I know I'm a straight minority on this site. That's just a fact.
But I really want to see this women you fucked. I love women.
Nick 7.7 - You and Leghunter should get discounted rates at these brothels. You are doing a great service advertising for the women you so enjoy. I'll bet many of your mates in Australia appreciate the reviews. You are identifying the girls who know how to show a man a great time.

He should want to watch the brothel video. This is a video of a Sydney brothel.
Lol he got busted filming her. Fucking melon. Always obtain consent from the lady and tip her well. She’s sexy tho..

laylow95

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty new to this whole brothel thing, had a pretty good experience two weeks ago and curious about how other people have fared across the world.

last week I took a short walk from my hotel and got into the "spa" waiting area, you waited there and the pimp explains 45mins/1 shot and the cost. there were a bunch of japanese men next to me and they had chosen their ladies already and were excited.

the lineup came in for me and they were all petite hot asian girls from laos, vietnam, thailand, indonesian I think. I chose the one for her big boobs and she kept smiling and we got into a room.

got into the shower together, she washed my cock and then said, oh wow its waking up and I got hard, and said it was pretty big. (i dunno man you can judge it on my profile if you care)

got into bed, i went straight for her boobs, and she sucked me off for quite a bit while i watched her in the mirror and played with her boobs. Then she put in the condom and fcken hell she really knew how to ride a cock, squeezing and grinding my cock balls deep with those boobs in my face holy fuck

fucked her in a few positions, missionary for a bit so I could watch her moan, then doggy so I could go ham, before she rode me again and really fucking milked my cum out of my cock.

showered me off again, asked me to visit again cause she said she liked the way my cock curved (i said I didnt like it but she said it feels better so dont worry), and kissed me goodbye. fcken hell for those boobs and that tight pussy I really would have gone back the next day if I wasn't flying off

what about you guys, any hot stories or recommendations on where I should go?
wish I had some mates to go travelling with to explore these places.
Damn this got me hard

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to Vitality Charm Massage today for a massage with a happy ending. It is $115 for 45 minutes.
That is usually all the service they supply except some offer a CBJ for an extra $30.
Jessi appeared particularly happy to see me again and held my hand up the stairs and said we can do this right this time. I had, of course, seen her several times before but just for the standard massage with a happy ending. I didn't know what she meant exactly but showered and in anticipation was getting semi erect.
When I came out of the shower she was sitting on the massage table with her feet on the edge and legs apart. She said "what do you want"? I said that, if I had to be honest, I want to fuck you but that I know the rules. She pulled me toward her and kissed me with my now erect cock pushing up against her pussy. She said "you can fuck me and get a CBJ for $100.
I said ok and we got started. I lay on my back and she licked and sucked my nipples and worked her way down to my cock. She then spent some time getting as much of it as she could into her mouth.
She then climbed on top and slid my cock into her really tight pussy. I then fucked her doggy style and on her back for a long while.
She said " do you want to cum on my tits"? I was getting close so I pulled off the condom and she pulled my cock until I came kneeling between her legs. To her surprise some of my cum landed on her lips and nose.
Needless to say, I will be back. She suggested I have a threesome with her and Abby next time. That is a possibility. I've seen Abby before and she is cute as.
Jessi is 158cm, 49kg and 23 years old and way prettier than this photo would lead you to believe. You have to see her face and of course naked to appreciate her.
1678428311239.png
1678428556341.png

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Momoka today. She is the cutest little 19 year old from Hokkaido at only 46kg and 158cm and such a pretty face.
Afterwards as we lay in each others arms looking at each other in the ceiling mirror, we spoke about Japan and I mentioned I loved walking down Takashita Street in Harajuku Tokyo watching the cute Japanese girls dressed up as schoolgirls or Alice in Wonderland. I said it was my fantasy to fuck those girls.
She said, you just did! She also said, not all those girls are just dressing up.
Two years ago when she was in her final year in high school, her class did an excursion to Tokyo and visited Takashita Street. They were wearing their school uniforms with the cute bow ties which I love.
So my fantasy has come true, fortunately now that she is 19 of course.
Here are her Ginza Empire details & photos. (One of my favourite brothels)
1681879970587.png

1681879986808.png

1681880006242.png

1681880026304.png

1681880050217.png

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Maya today. She is a gorgeous 20 year old Japanese girl from Tokyo. I booked her last night as soon as the roster came out because the top girls book out all day in no time and I wanted to be her first customer (as I usually do).
As with many of them (like Momoka who I fucked last Wednesday) she is only here for a short time and is flying back to Tokyo in 2 weeks. I will have to fuck her again before she goes.
We showered together and I got hard as she washed my cock, balls and ass. She dried off and got on the bed on her hands and knees and with me standing took my cock in her mouth and starting doing amazing things with her tongue. Just heaven.
To slow things down, I rolled her on her back and kissed her from mouth to pussy, then with her on her back and me on my knees straddling her, she took my cock in her mouth again only this time all the way to the back of her throat.
I then lay on my back with her between my legs and she worked her mouth from my cock to my balls for a while and then pushed my knees up and got to work with her tongue on my ass. As advertised below she offers rimming. My favourite.
My cock was rock hard and I said I want to fuck you now and she put a condom on me with her mouth and lay on her back with her knees up. I played with her clit for a time with the head of my cock until she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her.
She was so tight and had amazing muscle control that gripped my cock rhythmically as I thrust into her.
I loved watching her as she wriggled and squeaked and arched her neck back. I moved down and kissed her and said is that good but she just nodded and smiled.
Once I was close to cumming I asked (as I always do) can I cum in your mouth and she said yes. Although I didn't want to withdraw from this tight pussy so I came balls deep in her while her pussy was contracting and releasing around the base of my cock. I continued to fuck her for a few more minutes as my hard on was not going anywhere and she was very wet.
Just amazing. I'll be back within 2 weeks if possible.
1682307790616.png

1682310431095.png

1682310443929.png

1682310510662.png

1682310536093.png

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Maya today. She is a gorgeous 20 year old Japanese girl from Tokyo. I booked her last night as soon as the roster came out because the top girls book out all day in no time and I wanted to be her first customer (as I usually do).
As with many of them (like Momoka who I fucked last Wednesday) she is only here for a short time and is flying back to Tokyo in 2 weeks. I will have to fuck her again before she goes.
We showered together and I got hard as she washed my cock, balls and ass. She dried off and got on the bed on her hands and knees and with me standing took my cock in her mouth and starting doing amazing things with her tongue. Just heaven.
To slow things down, I rolled her on her back and kissed her from mouth to pussy, then with her on her back and me on my knees straddling her, she took my cock in her mouth again only this time all the way to the back of her throat.
I then lay on my back with her between my legs and she worked her mouth from my cock to my balls for a while and then pushed my knees up and got to work with her tongue on my ass. As advertised below she offers rimming. My favourite.
My cock was rock hard and I said I want to fuck you now and she put a condom on me with her mouth and lay on her back with her knees up. I played with her clit for a time with the head of my cock until she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her.
She was so tight and had amazing muscle control that gripped my cock rhythmically as I thrust into her.
I loved watching her as she wriggled and squeaked and arched her neck back. I moved down and kissed her and said is that good but she just nodded and smiled.
Once I was close to cumming I asked (as I always do) can I cum in your mouth and she said yes. Although I didn't want to withdraw from this tight pussy so I came balls deep in her while her pussy was contracting and releasing around the base of my cock. I continued to fuck her for a few more minutes as my hard on was not going anywhere and she was very wet.
Just amazing. I'll be back within 2 weeks if possible.
1682307790616.png

1682310431095.png

1682310443929.png

1682310510662.png

1682310536093.png
Great story. Sounds like a lot of fun. Where is this place?

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Suzuha at Ginza Empire today. She is a rimming queen. I was ready to explode before I got near fucking her pussy.
The girls at Ginza typically come out from Japan for a month or so, make a lot of money and return. Suzuha leaves for Japan next Friday after a month. She has done this once or twice before. As soon as she opened the door, we recognised each other, as we have had a memorable fuck before on a previous visit, but they recycle and reinvent their names. We had a laugh about both of us remaining anonymous but it was great to see her again.
We showered together and she spent some time washing my ass which boded well and gave me a great shower blowjob.
We dried off and jumped on the bed. As usual, I had booked to be her first customer of the day and we spent some time kissing and chatting. She pushed me onto my back and gave me an amazing blow job. Then she asked "rimming?" and I said "of course" and she pushed my knees up and I held them up near my chest. She lay on her stomach between my legs and got to work with her tongue on my ass. I love this! It is the best thing. While she spent ages exploring my anus with her tongue my untouched cock was hard as a rock and I could feel my heart beating as it throbbed.
I had to stop her before I came without any cock contact.
She put a condom on so I could fuck her pussy and I entered her slowly on her back and fucked her long and slow for as long as I could.
I asked ( as I always do) "Can I cum in your mouth?" and she smiled and nodded.
So I peeled off the condom and she deep throated me as much as she could and I came at the back of her throat.
I don't know if I will get the opportunity to fuck her again within the next week but I will try.
Here is her Ginza profile and pictures.
1682668229806.png

1682668259246.png
1682668274803.png

1682668325112.png