Best Experiences with in a Brothel?

D

deleted814719

I don't recall exactly but she would have been at least $220 for a half hour. ($440/hour) I'm paying $180 to $220 per half hour now.
$180 to $220 for a half hour? Do you have any other hobbies? Those prices would certainly cut into my discretionary income.

BTW, do all of these women speak good English?

• Haha
Reactions: 1069369

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
$180 to $220 for a half hour? Do you have any other hobbies? Those prices would certainly cut into my discretionary income.

BTW, do all of these women speak good English?
You get what you pay for. Look how beautiful the women above are. There are cheaper options but quite frankly, some of them would have to pay me.

D

deleted814719

You get what you pay for. Look how beautiful the women above are. There are cheaper options but quite frankly, some of them would have to pay me.
There are some beauties, no doubt

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of them almost make me weep with desire. The cost in those cases is nothing. Life is too short and the memory lasts forever.
Since they started putting their pictures online I have archived every one I have fucked. It is a treasure trove and growing every week or two.
I am an addict and I love it.

• Love

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of them almost make me weep with desire. The cost in those cases is nothing. Life is too short and the memory lasts forever.
Since they started putting their pictures online I have archived every one I have fucked. It is a treasure trove and growing every week or two.
I am an addict and I love it.
Just as an example from Kyoto 206, one of my local brothels. Have you ever seen a more gorgeous group of women. This is just one of many local brothels. Can you blame me for being addicted?
See this link;
Our Girls – Kyoto 206

• Love

Hell I remember when a HO off the street would go for a blow job for $10 and a good fuck for $20 I guess times and prices have changed lol
Yah brah. You still can in Cambodia for that price. Short time.

Just as an example from Kyoto 206, one of my local brothels. Have you ever seen a more gorgeous group of women. This is just one of many local brothels. Can you blame me for being addicted?
See this link;
Our Girls – Kyoto 206
Have you fucked that Camilla? My kind, I like her inked thighs. Women like that you have to eat out like a pig. Must taste like honey pussy that fine.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you fucked that Camilla? My kind, I like her inked thighs. Women like that you have to eat out like a pig. Must taste like honey pussy that fine.
No. My most recent fuck from Kyoto 206 was Skylar, who you clearly fancied. Before her I fucked Mimi who was amazing. See below;
1673601097528.png

But long before her my favourite at Kyoto was Coco. I have lost touch with how many times I fucked her, but it got better every time. The first time I saw her I thought, I can't believe I get to fuck this beautiful little woman. Here are a few photos;
1673601497518.png

1673601604577.png

No. My most recent fuck from Kyoto 206 was Skylar, who you clearly fancied. Before her I fucked Mimi who was amazing. See below;
View attachment 86850891
But long before her my favourite at Kyoto was Coco. I have lost touch with how many times I fucked her, but it got better every time. The first time I saw her I thought, I can't believe I get to fuck this beautiful little woman. Here are a few photos;
View attachment 86851191
View attachment 86851271
OMFG bro. Hot as fuck. But do they also work hard like and break a sweat? Like what are they like in Asian cowgirl?

Are you seeing this @hardonistic ?

Reactions: Antoniooo

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coco does a great job. She would give me a blowjob in the shower and continue on the bed after we dried off. Initially with her kneeling on the bed and me standing. And then with me on my back, she would continue the bbbj and push my knees up and gave me a great rimming. I love being rimmed. My cock gets so hard.
The first time I fucked her it was doggy style and I couldn't believe I was holding onto this tiny waist and tiny ass and plunging balls deep into her pussy.
It was like a dream. Needless to say I became a regular.

Fuck yeah brah! That’s quality punting. I always know when I’ve struck gold, and scored a new regular. It’s the consistently top punts that make you go back after the same pot of honey.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Anake from Ginza Empire today. She is an absolutely beautiful young woman from Tokyo.
We had a shower together which of course got me me hard. At that point she giggled, which under some circumstances might be discouraging, but she looked up at me with a big smile and I knew she was happy with what she saw. So much so that she knelt down and took me in her mouth while I was trying to dry myself. She was also happy that I shave. Smiling and saying "no hair". No complaints so far.
I lay on my back and she spent 10 minutes between my legs sucking my cock and licking my balls and ass. I was now rock hard watching her hot little body in the mirror on the ceiling. She has a gorgeous slim waist and the hottest ass.
She then climbed on top and slid me into her pussy. God it was tight. She was moving pretty fast and I wanted to be in control so I didn't cum too soon. So I rolled her on her back and fucked her missionary for a while. I alternated between long slow strokes and then a period of fast pounding which she seemed to like.
Given her beautiful waist and ass I moved her onto her knees and fucked her doggy style while holding on to her waist and hips and pulling her onto me. I was very deep and she was squeaking a bit so I took it easy.
She does offer cim but I was more than happy to cum with her on her knees. I stayed hard inside her for for quite some time after just sliding in and out and eventually we just lay in each others arms looking at the ceiling mirror and talking about Tokyo. I have spent some time there and love Japan. What a beautiful sight.
Here she is;
1674101970943.png
1674102007923.png

1674102048950.png

And here is one of me I prepared earlier;
Top down 1.jpg

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Snow again about 2 hours ago. She is a gorgeous little Thai woman only 155cm 40kg and size 4. Just beautiful. I've seen her once before as per my post of the 8th January and can't stay away.
She gave me a big smile, said I remember you and grabbed my crotch before I had even got my shoes off.
She sucked my cock in the shower, while kneeling on the bed with me standing and while I lay on my back she licked and sucked my balls and gave her best try to deep throat me. I can't even get my whole length in her pussy let alone her mouth but I appreciated the effort.
We fucked for a while with her on top and my hands around her tiny waist lifting her up and down. Then I lay her on her back with me kneeling and lifted her knees up to get the best view as I slid inside her.
She was running her tiny hands over my waist and chest and staring at my eyes.
When she could see I was close to cumming she pushed me off onto my back, got between my legs and sucked my cock until I came in her mouth.
Just amazing. Her photos are on my 8th January post but here is my favourite.
1675217881433.png

Fucked Michelle of Vixens 271 last Thursday night. Thai-Malaysian, slim and fit, she used to work as a model at the racing circuits in Selangor.

Intense almost 1 hour non stop fucking, she loves being controlled and pounded hard.
Came a huge load that weighted the end of the condom looking like a small bomb.

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked Likako an hour ago. She is amazing and so beautiful. 151cm and 42kg. We showered together and she got me hard with a standing blow job. After we got into bed she got on top and kissed me from my lips to my cock and got between my legs to continue the blow job and lick my balls for a long time. She then climbed onto my cock and squeaked a bit when I was in as far as I could get. I then fucked her doggy style for a while holding onto her tiny waist and hips before rolling her on her back to fuck her while getting the best view of her gorgeous little body. Just fantastic. I will definitely be back to see her again. I have so many current favourites now, it is a tough choice. Here are a couple of photos.
1676687807240.png

1676687844373.png

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fucked Likako an hour ago. She is amazing and so beautiful. 151cm and 42kg. We showered together and she got me hard with a standing blow job. After we got into bed she got on top and kissed me from my lips to my cock and got between my legs to continue the blow job and lick my balls for a long time. She then climbed onto my cock and squeaked a bit when I was in as far as I could get. I then fucked her doggy style for a while holding onto her tiny waist and hips before rolling her on her back to fuck her while getting the best view of her gorgeous little body. Just fantastic. I will definitely be back to see her again. I have so many current favourites now, it is a tough choice. Here are a couple of photos.
View attachment 89601161
View attachment 89601221

really hot shit mate

Reactions: 1069369 and Nick7.7