olfactory_serendipity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there,

I am a 38 year-old bisexual guy from Kerala, South India, who is incurably addicted to the intoxicating aroma and heavenly and smutty taste of uncut cock and pussy. I love the smutty fragrance and the ethereal taste underneath the foreskin. I equally love the smutty aroma of a shaved pussy and her asshole. Can't get enough of eating pussy and rimming. The smell and taste of an intact cock or a pussy makes my cock hard. WOW, it is beyond description. I am looking for couples who love to have a bisexual guy to add excitement in their sex life. I am also looking for uncut males. Anyone travelling to Kerala, South India, may get in touch with me.

I am looking for threesum with couples (man_woman). Love to connect with like-minded people. Thank you all.

(I am lean, tall, with thick black hair. Easygoing guy.)

Reactions: gyminsane
Hi there,

I am a 38 year-old bisexual guy from Kerala, South India, who is incurably addicted to the intoxicating aroma and heavenly and smutty taste of uncut cock and pussy. I love the smutty fragrance and the ethereal taste underneath the foreskin. I equally love the smutty aroma of a shaved pussy and her asshole. Can't get enough of eating pussy and rimming. The smell and taste of an intact cock or a pussy makes my cock hard. WOW, it is beyond description. I am looking for couples who love to have a bisexual guy to add excitement in their sex life. I am also looking for uncut males. Anyone travelling to Kerala, South India, may get in touch with me.

I am looking for threesum with couples (man_woman). Love to connect with like-minded people. Thank you all.

(I am lean, tall, with thick black hair. Easygoing guy.)
Add me on snapchat: richardvford