Bi, love men and women but as a get older, men peak my interest more.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And that is what we need in later life .... Fun who cares what gender is pleasing you , or that you are pleasing ;) , which mouth your cock is in ??? or is in yours ;)

How sexuality changes with age is an excellent article on why labels are not helpful and are certainly not fixed throughout ones life.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have known men who happened what you described BUT also others on the opposite situation : they thought they were gay all their life and suddenly, often after 4x,they felt very confusing because they began to develop attracting about women.
I believe than the age makes us thinking about the past, what we have lost mixed with the feeling of being more independent (in sense than what others think about us affect less) and we tend to want go deeper, trying things which we thought it was forbidden or bad..
Have a look at this article. Aging and changes to sexuality

Reactions: mmmniple

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And that is what we need in later life .... Fun who cares what gender is pleasing you , or that you are pleasing ;) , which mouth your cock is in ??? or is in yours ;)
As they say you hit the nail over the head.
I've fond I have more bi guys hit on me who just want sex, have an orgasm and shoot spunk. They don't care if it's a hand job or oral, some even like a bit of anal, but to them it's just getting their rocks off, and that suits me!

torqeroll

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For sure , Im in my 50's now and i guess as we get older and have basically tried it all with women we feel like more attracted to guys and basically cocks , at least thats what i love , sucking a huge cock for his load is the best but yeah i wouldnt change anything in my married life ..

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm an older man, Bi, happily married to a women and have adult children. Do not want to change any of that. Friends and family are mostly straight. As I get older, my sexuality draws me more towards men and I have some great bi and gay friends. I have met a few men in similar situations. Any one else have this experience.
I totally identify with your experience. I've always been bi and had sex wherever I found it as a teen and young adult, then married and went monogamous for a while. As I get older I've found myself increasingly attracted to younger guys, and I think there's an element of wanting to recapture the beauty and insouciance and spirit of youth. There's also an element -- and this is also true of relationships with women -- of "fuck it, just say what you want, do it, and enjoy it." In that regard, at least, life gets simpler as you get older.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
68 yr old here. And yes I don't give a damn any more. Prefer women and my wife but if the opportunity arises men are great. They tend to give great blow jobs and are enthusiastic partners At my age sex is about satisfaction and trying new things I've only fantasized about. Men seem to be more open to that.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still young, 22. I’ve always been attracted to older men and have found many in your same situation. I imagine they are more comfortable.

Reactions: diver6

Screwtape69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm an older man, Bi, happily married to a women and have adult children. Do not want to change any of that. Friends and family are mostly straight. As I get older, my sexuality draws me more towards men and I have some great bi and gay friends. I have met a few men in similar situations. Any one else have this experience.

I was purely into women until my 30's then experimented more - and now I would say I am bi in terms of sex but in terms of romantic relationship. By that I mean I love sucking cocks and giving handjobs but dont want or desire to be in a relationship with a man.

Blueballs1979

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm bi 44 male from a ranch family in tx. This is me opinion. I think a couple things come into play here. #1 the bi guy grew up where it was forbidden but over the years the old super conservative peeps have passed on and everyone has come more accepting. #2 the guy is like me and just likes ass. Male or female, I can jerk off too any nice ass. But, I lean straight but I'm definitely bi. Other than ass , I'm way more sexually attracted to woman. ( I like bi couples), and feminine t girls too. But I think there comes a time where a bi guy just gets tired of all the b.s that woman can cause in a relationship.
Borders are set up front with guys. No bullshit. It is easier for sure! And for the record, look how excited I got just typing this. My chub is putting this g-string to work

Attachments

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was purely into women until my 30's then experimented more - and now I would say I am bi in terms of sex but in terms of romantic relationship. By that I mean I love sucking cocks and giving handjobs but dont want or desire to be in a relationship with a man.
That's seeminly the way that a lot of us feel.

Maybe an interesting survey to put up.