Bi, love men and women but as a get older, men peak my interest more.

MagnumV

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm an older man, Bi, happily married to a women and have adult children. Do not want to change any of that. Friends and family are mostly straight. As I get older, my sexuality draws me more towards men and I have some great bi and gay friends. I have met a few men in similar situations. Any one else have this experience.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always heard that a lot of bi men really gravitate toward their same sex desires as they get older. Have heard they just mellow out and don't give a damn anymore, figuratively speaking. Men seem to be open more to quick, no commitment sex which can be so gratifying. I stopped by a buddy's house the other day on the way home, blew him, swallowed his load and he went back to work. Yes, he was able to leave work for a few minutes, come home, get sucked off and go right back.

My experience, when a couple of gay or bi guys get together, the very first thing they do is have sex, no question. This past summer a good friend came to town to get a load of lumber from me, but he stopped by my house first. I nursed his big cock good, he fucked and bred me then we went and got the lumber. It was so hot while loading that lumber knowing he'd just pumped me full of his cum.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep. Me too. I love MM sex. Suck a relaxing relief but don’t what to change my married life and family. Wish I could have it all….. just more randy and more open as I get older. My wife is less randy and less open.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
68 yr old here. And yes I don't give a damn any more. Prefer women and my wife but if the opportunity arises men are great. They tend to give great blow jobs and are enthusiastic partners At my age sex is about satisfaction and trying new things I've only fantasized about. Men seem to be more open to that.

56cappdogg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm an older man, Bi, happily married to a women and have adult children. Do not want to change any of that. Friends and family are mostly straight. As I get older, my sexuality draws me more towards men and I have some great bi and gay friends. I have met a few men in similar situations. Any one else have this experience.
Told my wife about me being bi, she accepted it. Told me not to play around.

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YES, I have been BI all my life though I only acknowledged it in my 30's. I always said I was equally gay and straight. Now though, I'm 70 and find that I probably lean gay more than straight as I really crave sucking a cock more and more.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As someone who identifies as bi as well I have noticed that the older I get the more I tend to pursue men more than women even tho I am still attracted to both.
Agree

Screwtape69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I was purely into women until my 30's then experimented more - and now I would say I am bi in terms of sex but in terms of romantic relationship. By that I mean I love sucking cocks and giving handjobs but dont want or desire to be in a relationship with a man.

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes !!!!! and my theory is that the older we get i.e the weaker we get , we can no longer be the alpha and just want to fuck anything that will let us ;)

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have known men who happened what you described BUT also others on the opposite situation : they thought they were gay all their life and suddenly, often after 4x,they felt very confusing because they began to develop attracting about women.
I believe than the age makes us thinking about the past, what we have lost mixed with the feeling of being more independent (in sense than what others think about us affect less) and we tend to want go deeper, trying things which we thought it was forbidden or bad..

torqeroll

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For sure , Im in my 50's now and i guess as we get older and have basically tried it all with women we feel like more attracted to guys and basically cocks , at least thats what i love , sucking a huge cock for his load is the best but yeah i wouldnt change anything in my married life ..

GeorgiaMan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted in a different thread that bisexuality has generally confused me. Not the part about being attracted to both men and women but really how one reconciles it with the relationships they pursue (if they choose to pursue them).

I'd say the age 55+ crowd of guys now didn't really have the ability to be as open about their sexuality when they were younger so a lot of gay men married women, had families, and are now at the age where they decided to just be open and go for it. I have one such friend now who came out to his wife at 50 after having never been with a guy, they divorced, and he's been dating and sleeping with men ever since. He's more handsome and in better physical shape now than when he was 40.

In my early 30s I had some trysts with a guy who married his high school girlfriend knowing he liked guys too, they were married for several years, eventually divorced because he was fooling around with guys, he began sleeping with men regularly, then a few years after we lost touch he shows up on Instagram, married to an attractive younger woman and has two kids. He always claimed he was bi and not gay so I guess he got it out of his system or maybe not and she just doesn't care.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes !!!!! and my theory is that the older we get i.e the weaker we get , we can no longer be the alpha and just want to fuck anything that will let us ;)
Probs. Good theory. Older I get the less I’m shocked or surprised by myself. It’s all fun.

Funbmwdriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uh…. That’s me!

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can definitely relate to this. For me, the more I mature, the more gay I become, and the more I desire to be sexual with men.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is very common. But the $64k question is how you deal with it. So many guy post over on Reddit in the bi-married subs... So many. I struggle with this as well. The wife and I still have great sex after all these years (though not nearly enough). Maybe it's the fact sex with another man adds the "taboo" that tends to go away with years of male female sex. But it is a thing!

Reactions: Fit MWM and MagnumV

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Probs. Good theory. Older I get the less I’m shocked or surprised by myself. It’s all fun.
And that is what we need in later life .... Fun who cares what gender is pleasing you , or that you are pleasing ;) , which mouth your cock is in ??? or is in yours ;)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And that is what we need in later life .... Fun who cares what gender is pleasing you , or that you are pleasing ;) , which mouth your cock is in ??? or is in yours ;)
As they say you hit the nail over the head.
I've fond I have more bi guys hit on me who just want sex, have an orgasm and shoot spunk. They don't care if it's a hand job or oral, some even like a bit of anal, but to them it's just getting their rocks off, and that suits me!