Big Dick Dads Disappointed by their Queer Sons

EnioStuffsHard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My son is a small endowed cuck and he's been opening up more about his cuckold experiences. Seems it has taken some time for him to embrace it.
Good that he's comfortable enough to tell you. I know some cucks as well.

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was growing up my dad was very concerned that I was so small (he is average, above average, and so is my brother), and he took me to a couple doctors for tests to see what was wrong because it was just so crazy tiny. the hormone tests and stuff were all normal, but he was frustrated because he was sure there was some medical reason and some way to “fix” me. I remember being in the room with him and the doctor who finally threw up his hands and told him, “Look, someone has to be the smallest.”

solefulsoul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My Dad loved showing off his big cock, especially at a urinal. He undid his belt, unzipped and pulled his pants down enough to pull our his 9 inch cock and big low hanging balls. He pulled up his shirt a little to show off his abs and the back of his pants were low enough to show off his huge round gluts and the top of his hairy ass.. He stepped back a lttle and pissed with his hands on his hips. All of the men got a good look. He did it with such an alpha male attitude and wanted everyone to know who had the biggest swinging dick.

When I turned 18 I was still very small and skinny and was definitely a disappointment to my dad. I desperately wanted him to know that my cock was as long has his and I was dying to compare because I was sure that I had more girth and I wanted him to see the fat mushroom head on my cock. problem was that I was definitely gay and at 18 nearly always hard and definitely rock hard if another man was pissing next to me. I was really scared and embarrassed and didn't want my Dad to see me rock hard and know that I was gay. My older brothers promised that he wouldn't care and he would be more impressed with my third leg.

That summer Dad made me work construction with him and he took me to the seediest dive bars you can imagine. We Went to one place almost every day for lunch. It had a trough in the mens room instead of a urinal. I made sure I didn't go to the mens room at the same time as my dad. I always waited for him to go and then I went after. on about the third day dad came back from his piss and then I went. I pulled out my dick, and it was semi hard even with no one else there. My dad's buddy Eric stepped up next to me. Eric is 6 feet tall, handsome pile of ripped muscle. He pulled out the biggest black uncut dick I had every seen. the mens room was dimly lit but there was a light over the urinal so you could see where you are pissing but it also lit up the cocks hanging over the trough.

I got rock hard and was frozen just staring at Eric's huge black cock. He pissed and then instead of a shared he ran his hand up the shaft and got he last couple of dirps out. He stroked his foreskin over his fat cockhead until the foreskin dissappearted and his big mushroom head totally exposed. He kept stroking and I started stroking my own dick. I got wet with pre-cum. I noticed other men stroking there dicks behind me. Eric was on my right and another man was to my left, all of us beating our meat. I didn't want it to end but I felt my ballls tighten and I moaned as I shot a load of cum into the urnial. I could tell Eric was going to blow and I grabbed his fat tool with both of my hands and stroked it fast and he shot a huge load all over my shirt and my face. I got light headed and Eric pulled me into his ripped torso and hugged me until I got my balance again.

I mumbled something like "I can't go out there like this" and Eric assured me it would be fine. I went back to our table and my Dad didn't mention anything for the rest of lunch.

In the truck driving back to the job site, dad said "that was quite a show you put on in there". I started to turn red and he said " nice piece of meat you got son". Dad started telling me about other good crusing spots and confessed that he occasionally rubs out a load with a buddy and I had nothing to be ashamed of.

We bonded over that and from time to time he would share a story from his marine corps days or road trips with construction buddies. I loved that he started bringing me along and loved showing me off to his muscle bull buddies.
This is such a beautiful story.

So judging from your dad's comments when you re-joined him for lunch, it sounds like maybe he was in the bathroom when it happened and you just couldn't see him in there?