big dicked bodybuilders

hi, I just found this delicious muscle model, his name is Michael Cartier a.k.a Mihai Chiper a.k.a Tatumcut09, he is one of the hottest Flirt4Free webcam model I'd ever seen. I found some of his webcam videos collection in Gaytorrent.ru but I can't access and download all of them because Gaytorrent.ru is a private gay forum. If you join the "Gaytorrent.ru", please share the videos to this conversion or you can DM me. Here is the title of his webcam video.

MICHAEL CARTIER FLIRT4FREE COMPILATION
Description ALL POSING Edited out scenes of empty chair and him typing. Nearly 90 minutes of flexing and posing and showing off massive dick.
Added 2017-03-04 15:49:47
You can register on that torrent site and get 2 downloads per day as a daily limit but if you donate to the site, your limit will be increased. Michael Cartier is truly a very handsome WBFF pro model and I am wondering what is he doing now. His videos are very erotic especially the flex and cum series #1 to #3. In one of them, he eats all of the cum he spewed out. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Such a handsome guy and looks amiable too. Good luck with downloading them.