big dicked bodybuilders

Andrew J Pickering.

He doesn’t have his historic instagram page anymore because he stopped doing bodybuilding shows and decided to concentrate on his work, hobbies and family.

Years ago he managed a fan page on instagram where he sold his photos and videos but prices were outrageous. This was at the dawn of Onlyfans. I’m pretty surprised that someone decided to shell out 150+ £ and share the video online.

Recently he closed his two accounts and started another one but I don’t follow him because I’m not really interested in his everyday life. Besides he is (or he has…?) being off the gear from 2020 at least and has lost most of his mass. Still impressive though.
He is homophobic. It was discussed in the deleted fitness bodybuilder thread. He doesnt supports lgbt rights. I cant believe that theres still gay men who are into him. Some gay men doesnt care if a man is racist,stupid, a trump supporter,homophobic,ect... As long as he is hot. Superficiality is the most common flaw of gay men.

He is homophobic. It was discussed in the deleted fitness bodybuilder thread. He doesnt supports lgbt rights. I cant believe that theres still gay men who are into him. Some gay men doesnt care if a man is racist,stupid, a trump supporter,homophobic,ect... As long as he is hot. Superficiality is the most common flaw of gay men.
Superficiality is the most common flaw of men, period, irrespective of sexual orientation. Just ask any straight woman who has to constantly worry about looking hot enough or else her man's eye will wander elsewhere.

Superficiality is the most common flaw of men, period, irrespective of sexual orientation. Just ask any straight woman who has to constantly worry about looking hot enough or else her man's eye will wander elsewhere.
Agree 100%. I will also say there are a lot of great, compassionate, sane gay men out there in the world. You just don't see them on social media because they are just living their lives.

• Love
Reactions: DSF140
I wasn’t aware of him being homophobic, as I don’t participate very much on lpsg. I was getting fed up with his posts about conspiracies though.