Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At 65 now, wive 20 yrs younger, and some 20yr olds a while ago, you do the maths.
My body is in reasonable shape, my cock is in superb condition, when opportunity arise, So do I.

You’re like my neighbor. He’s just turned 60, divorced, in shape, decent hung and his cock is super strong and his sex drive and stamina is insatiable. He has multiple fuck buddies that are 30 to 40 years younger than him and always come back for more I keep asking for his secret

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You’re like my neighbor. He’s just turned 60, divorced, in shape, decent hung and his cock is super strong and his sex drive and stamina is insatiable. He has multiple fuck buddies that are 30 to 40 years younger than him and always come back for more I keep asking for his secret
Just curious how you know details about his cock and have you ever hooked up with him?

Reactions: 12loner

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious how you know details about his cock and have you ever hooked up with him?

We are both divorced men and became close friends when he moved in next door after his divorce. We’re guys so we share details and sex stories and I have seen the young ladies or have been over there when they have shown up. More than once has one knocked on my door looking for him since 9 times out of 10 if he isn’t at his place he is hanging with me on my deck

D

deleted136887

We are both divorced men and became close friends when he moved in next door after his divorce. We’re guys so we share details and sex stories and I have seen the young ladies or have been over there when they have shown up. More than once has one knocked on my door looking for him since 9 times out of 10 if he isn’t at his place he is hanging with me on my deck
Freedom....
Is just another word.
For nothing left behind.
Janice.
Joplin.
I love her voice
But at 65....
I have loved.
I have given.
I have sacrificed.
I have looked down that .38.
Seems like I have lost myself .
Seems like I gota run run run

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest age difference for me was about 35 years. I was 18 bored in my hometown during break from university, and he was mid 50ish. I'm not totally sure but he was around that age. It became a semi-regular thing for us when I went home during uni breaks.

only000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was with a guy who was 21 years older than me. He was in an amazing shape, he used to play rugby semi-pro, and was still doing it training for fun and to keep healthy.

He was really kind and caring toward me, I kinda miss him now

Reactions: Barryfff

PenRich23

Experimental Member
Media
Must have been when I was quite young, he was mid 60s. An age rarely would ever touch, especially back then, but was a guy I was fairly familiar with, but gave a pretty good BJ! Usually played with a guys in early 50s a couple years after

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barryfff
D

deleted26037581

One of the first guys I blew after I turned 18 was 55. Probably why I have such a thing for older men.

Reactions: coffinhack

hugosballs

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever since I lost my virginity I had a thing for older men (lost mine the literal day I turned 18 to a contractor 40 years older than me in an unfinished house he was working on). I was a big whore in college, lived in dorms that were downtown in a big city near a bunch of hotels and public transport, so dick was never hard to find. I think the largest age gap I ever had was when I was 18 and he was 78-ish. Honestly he rocked my shit, and so have most of the older men I've been with. I find they're better at sex and more invested in pleasure than most guys my age. I swear I've been with more men age 55+ in the past 6 months than guys within 5 years of my age my whole life, that's how much fun I find them.